Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Video Games Thread***

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,612 spicy boy
    LEGEND said:
     Goty if it's legit 

edited August 2016
    Division was a lot of fun the first month. Until you hit the end game and they starting throwing out OP drops all over the place. could have been awesome but fell short. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Like none of those post are long hype filled posts lol. its just random shit i would comment after watching game play. game play that was a straight up lie and i even commented about it being legit.
    dranyam said:
    madden...

yet another game for ed to duck the fade on
    ed only called me out to avoid this comment doe

hes probably terrified because he sucks

he is offically Black_erik when it comes to games
    LEGEND said:
    Overwatch >
    the game that was hype for a month and now no one plays?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    LEGEND said:
    Overwatch >
    DOOM >
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Just hit 15 million players but ok
    LEGEND said:
    Overwatch >
    DOOM >
    You dont even play Doom anymore though :-?
    edited August 2016
    yeah DOOM is def GOTY material

probably would be currently but i need to get into Deus ex. i feel like that may end up being it after the reviews i have read.

what other games do we have coming out the rest of this year?
    LEGEND said:
    LEGEND said:
    Overwatch >
    DOOM >
    You dont even play Doom anymore though :-?
    Yea I do. Not all the time, because I have a million other games to play. But I jump in the multiplayer periodically, which is still fun despite how unbalanced matchmaking is now, and Im still working through the story again. 
    edited August 2016
    dranyam said:
    yeah DOOM is def GOTY material

probably would be currently but i need to get into Deus ex. i feel like that may end up being it after the reviews i have read.

what other games do we have coming out the rest of this year?
    Current games Ive played, ranked:
    1. DOOM
    2. Kirby: Planet Robobot
    3. Uncharted 4
    4. Ratchet and Clank
    5. Project X Zone 2
    6. Mighty No 9
    7. Metagal
    8. Pokemon Go

Still coming out:
    Yooka-Layle
    Pokemon Sun/Moon
    God Eater /2 (which are remakes of two older games, one which was Japan only and never came to the U.S.)
    Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
    Azure Striker Gunvolt 2
    Strafe
    Gears of War 4

I also need to play through Demons With Shotguns (which is sitting in my Steam library), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants In Manhattan, Dark Souls 3, Intrude, and get my own copy of Overwatch. 
    LEGEND said:
    Idk you were just bitching about everyone you play with not playing anymore. 

The  guys on giant bombast were also talking about how they don't have much desire to play it anymore. 
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    dranyam said:
    Two of my friends finally gave up trying to defend no man's sky and admitted it was stupid to buy day one. They both kept insisting that I must not have been nearly as excited for it as they were even though I've been waiting for the stupid thing since the first game footage was dropped. Then once people started to second guess it before it came out, I figured I'd wait until people played it/price dropped in a couple months. Now they're both pissed they spent $60 on it :))
    its not even that its a bad game. Its that the developer was showing features from the game only a couple weeks before the game came out that flat out aren't part of the game they released. the hype was justified based on what they showed. Hello games just straight up lied about the game.

I didn't say it's bad. I still plan on getting it, it's just nowhere near as game changing as people thought it was going to be. The let people look ato trailers and build this image in their head of what they were getting and didn't bother to correct anybody until a couple days before it comes and and he goes "yeah maybe it's not EXACTLY what you may be expecting" 
    image Photobucket
    edited August 2016
    Trailers weren't forming an image in people's head lol. Sean nutty talked about how the game had a complex crafting system and complex environments thought the entire development process. He flat out lied in a lot of interviews.

sure games get changed through development, but the back breaker was him showing the game a month before release and there being man things cut from the game that were shown during these game plays.
    Yea he lied about a lot. Center of universe exploration, space combat, factions, active AI economy, traders flying from planet to planet, surface flying, rotating and moving planets, mmo esque multiplayer...
    dranyam said:
    LEGEND said:
    Idk you were just bitching about everyone you play with not playing anymore. 

The  guys on giant bombast were also talking about how they don't have much desire to play it anymore. 
    Nah they still play they just stick to quick play. They're 2terrified of ranked mode
    I forgot Cuphead comes out too
    I forgot Cuphead comes out too
    yeah. super excited about that one. it looks so pretty.