Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

DISTURBED To Team Up With 'Massive' Co-Headliner For 'Music As A Weapon' Tour

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Maybe it's Manson <_>
    Manson wouldn't open. He's a whiny bitch like that.
    I love winning with women
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Maybe he won't be a bitch this time haha. I'd make another guess but idk whose "massive" enough that Disturbed has briefly toured with before. Tried googling but that was fail <_>
    imageimage
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Maybe it's Manson <_>
    also, manson isn't metal
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Maybe it's Manson <_>
    also, manson isn't metal
    It was Davids opinion so I was just guessing by his standards
    imageimage
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Limp Bizkit

hahahahahahaa
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    godsmack would be fucking great.
  • Ezkaton2000Ezkaton2000 Posts: 440 salt miner
    Lets do a Disturbed, Korn and Godsmack tour..so those bands can stay far away from other tours going on.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Fuck that Rammstein wouldnt play under Disturbed..
    They would be co-headlining, and yes they would.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    They would play under Disturbed, they played under Korn and had no problem. However, this won't happen, the band themselves just doesn't have the money to haul 8 semi trucks from state to state. Mayhem festival offered them a deal to play 2010 but the terms sucked, Live Nation offered them their own themed tour for Halloween (kind of like Family Values) but the terms sucked again. I don't see how Disturbed's terms will be better.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    They would play under Disturbed, they played under Korn and had no problem. However, this won't happen, the band themselves just doesn't have the money to haul 8 semi trucks from state to state. Mayhem festival offered them a deal to play 2010 but the terms sucked, Live Nation offered them their own themed tour for Halloween (kind of like Family Values) but the terms sucked again. I don't see how Disturbed's terms will be better.
    I always saw those guys as being cool enough to at least negotiate terms and if Rammstein gave certain terms then Disturbed would listen and possibly use them.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I'm willing to bet the co headliner is a mostly fail band
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Huh didnt know all that. Whered you hear that at?
    Directly from Pilgrim management. I have a friend who is in good with them and actually showed me the email. He has been my Rammstein news source for a while now and hears this stuff weeks in advance.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    edited September 2010
    After Uproar both my wife and I have agreed to not see Disturbed for a while. They'll have to have a really good lineup for me to go to another Disturbed show within the next couple years.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Directly from Pilgrim management. I have a friend who is in good with them and actually showed me the email. He has been my Rammstein news source for a while now and hears this stuff weeks in advance.
    So Rammstein was offered a spot on Mayhem 2010?
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    The REV didn't overdose!! I read an article. haha thats what this reminds me of.

let's see that proof!
    The REV didn't overdose!! I read an article. haha thats what this reminds me of.

let's see that proof!
    I can't provide proof besides a screen shot of an email that I don't have and even if I did I can't go showing people what Pilgrim doesn't want spread around. Although this has become common knowledge now that they were offered a spot on Mayhem 2010 and their own tour which I why I told you. I knew there would be an MSG show in December months ahead of time but didn't make a thread about it because people would say "where is your proof" (because it's just that easy to get proof) which I wouldn't have been able to provide.
    i would love to see disturbed again. and i hope godsmack is on this
    had to miss them at lazerfest <_> lol.
    i would love to see disturbed again. and i hope godsmack is on this
    had to miss them at lazerfest <_> lol.
    I haven't seen Disturbed in a while and have always wanted to see Godsmack, so I'd go.
    i could of saw godsmack but their was 25,000
    ppl at lazerfest, and i wanted to get out alive(of the parking lot that is) haha.