Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Justin Bieber pisses off the Tea Baggers

2»

Comments

• Morbid_PunishmentMorbid_Punishment Posts: 448 salt miner
    That looks like Nergal in the photo.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I would be surprised if Beiber knew who Cobain was.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    i hate this little annoying kid...

fuck mainstream society and its people.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Wait, what?
    im pretty sure you know what you said, beiber.
    Exactly. Don't deny it
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    oh and btw a Justin Bieber add is at the bottom of the page that says "Could YOU be Justin Bieber's ideal girl? FIND OUT HERE $9.99/month"

Will, why are you stealing little girl's money?
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    At the bottom I have "Justin Bieber Quiz".

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    i have an add for a Chilli's coupon...
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    i have an add for a Chilli's coupon...

same
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    i laughed out loud when i read this today while waiting in line (from Alan Colmes' twitter page)
    Justin Bieber Smears Tea Party? Right Wing Flips Out
    POSTED IN LIBERALAND BY SANDI BEHRNS • SEPTEMBER 28, 2010, 3:15 PMET • 15 COMMENTS »
    by Sandi Behrns

Last Thursday’s season premier of the CBS crime drama CSI featured a very special guest star: teen heartthrob Justin Bieber. The casting was certainly calculated to bring a larger audience to the show; but did it also serve a more nefarious purpose?

Bieber played [in the words of Alessandra Stanley of the New York Times] a “domestic terrorist with Tea Party leanings.” Even though the episode made no direct reference to the Tea Party, the “right-wing” protest depicted resembled a Tea Party protest, at least according to some viewers who have commented on FreeRepublic.com, a conservative blog.

But it wasn’t just the commenters at FreeRepublic who saw a “Liberal Hollywood” smear campaign; Andrew Breitbart told the Daily Caller’s Matthew Boyle,

“This is predictable behavior from Hollywood. Over the past year and a half, the Democratic Party, left-wing media and, now, Hollywood, have done anything they can to portray the Tea Party movement as a violent Timothy McVeigh-esque or as a racist movement.”
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    You do not know how much I want to go to one of these Tea Party rallies dressed like a Nazi holding a sign that says "I support Glenn Beck".
  • JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
    oh and btw a Justin Bieber add is at the bottom of the page that says "Could YOU be Justin Bieber's ideal girl? FIND OUT HERE $9.99/month"

Oh, I get it, because Will looks like Justin Bieber.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    You do not know how much I want to go to one of these Tea Party rallies dressed like a Nazi holding a sign that says "I support Glenn Beck".
    Glenn Beck would call you a hero and Maher and Olbermann would call for your head lol
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I think it would be the other way around, because I'm a Liberal trying to make Beck look bad.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner

Oh, I get it, because Will looks like Justin Bieber.
    *applauds*