Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

i just found out....

2»

Comments

• TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    I'd have to raise that bar to a combined total of 14 with neither being below a solid 7. LOL
    In an ideal world where I wasn't drunk when making the decision, sure I agree 100%. I was actually trying to debate whether to go for 12 or 14 as I wrote that post. But I'm pretty sure that a pair of 6s looks like a pair of 8s when the prospect of a threesome is a reality.
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    how did you get a picture of her, Tim?
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Beer goggles skew the equation. Depending on your level of intoxication, location, and proximity to "last call" you could lower that total score to 10 without any penalties. You'd still need at least one of them to be a 6 though.
    LOL
    how did you get a picture of her, Tim?
    I think I had the misfortune of... uh... "plowing her" in the past. Or maybe her sister/cousin/pet monkey. Either way I support your decision to stay the fuck away from her. Good call broseph.
    Beer goggles skew the equation. Depending on your level of intoxication, location, and proximity to "last call" you could lower that total score to 10 without any penalties. You'd still need at least one of them to be a 6 though.
    LOL
    While that might be true, just imagine the mutant that the 4 would represent. You'd need an acid bath to wipe away the shame and regret.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    i couldn't pass up a 10 even if it was with a 2......i did have a chance to take home an 8 with a 3.5 at a bar once last year....but i wasn't drunk enough :/
    i couldn't pass up a 10 even if it was with a 2......i did have a chance to take home an 8 with a 3.5 at a bar once last year....but i wasn't drunk enough :/
    What you needed was a friend to jump on that 3.5 grenade for you like a true bro.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    hahaha...my buddy i was at the bar with had a gf...it blew lol..the chick was pretty hot but i tried talking her into ditching her friend and she declined
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    shes just trying to be a bitch for no reason really lol
    hell yes!
    imageimage
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner