Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Game Controller In Hard Rock Hall Of Fame

2»

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Red Octane n Harmonix worked together under Activision before they split.
    Exactly, so in reality, Rock Band is a direct sequel to Guitar Hero 2, while Guitar Hero 3 is a spinoff series.
  • Heavy_Metal_JesusHeavy_Metal_Jesus Posts: 477 salt miner
    rock bands > GH 1 > all other GHs
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I think the guitar controller should go in the hall of fame, but they should have had a rock band one too, or perhaps a generic controller to represent both games.

Regardless of what people think of the current games, or the genre in general, it is kinda significant. The games brought life back to an absolutely dead genre of games, while at the same time mixing music with a new media that it hadnt really interacted with before.

However, this is nothing more than a marketing scheme for the new guitar hero, not a legitimate entry into the hall of fame, so I think its stupid.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I just read all that just for you to say " it's stupid"

* pissed*
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    However, this is nothing more than a marketing scheme for the new guitar hero, not a legitimate entry into the hall of fame, so I think its stupid.
    That game is going to sell like shit, crappy setlist combined with bad games since Guitar Hero 3 has made everyone really lose interest in the whole series.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I just read all that just for you to say " it's stupid"

* pissed*
    Tis what I do mayne