Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

in-laws

laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
edited September 2010 in Off Topic
this sunday is my son's birthday party and my in-laws are coming. these are the same in-laws that took off, leaving my son to fend for himself back in June, when they were suppose to babysit. they haven't spent any time with my son in about a year. I have kissed their asses for the last 16 years, just to keep my wife happy. they continually blow off my wife and son, and refer to me as the asshole behind my back. my wife told me to behave myself and to not do or say anything to piss them off. What to do.......

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Tell them how you feel...

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    My grandmother in law? Step dads mom...has been banned from our house. It's pretty damn funny, she's stupid, but very rich bitch.
    image Photobucket
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    this sunday is my son's birthday party and my in-laws are coming. these are the same in-laws that took off, leaving my son to fend for himself back in June, when they were suppose to babysit. they haven't spent any time with my son in about a year. I have kissed their asses for the last 16 years, just to keep my wife happy. they continually blow off my wife and son, and refer to me as the asshole behind my back. my wife told me to behave myself and to not do or say anything to piss them off. What to do.......
    Dude fuck that... 16 years of that shit? You're a grown ass man and they're in your house.

Start off nice and friendly and if they start acting up lay down the BANHAMMER!
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    i have been putting up with it for my wife. whenever her mom and dad are ignoring her, she goes a bit insane.

the in-laws have been in and out of apartments, relatives houses and trailer park's all my wife's lfe. they remind me of the defination of trailer trash, and are fans of country music. Main reason they don't like me is that i am providing for their daughter. we have a house. i can hold a job. some reason they are threatened by that.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    I go through the same shit. I get a long OK with my wifes dad but her mother is a complete whack job.

I bite my tongue every week and almost everyday on Facebook.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    the in-laws have been in and out of apartments, relatives houses and trailer park's all my wife's lfe. they remind me of the defination of trailer trash, and are fans of country music. Main reason they don't like me is that i am providing for their daughter. we have a house. i can hold a job. some reason they are threatened by that.
    That's a common thing for a lot of parents. They feel that they are without purpose, so they continue to try and act as a parent in usually unnecessary situations.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If you want to get to them without necessarily directly attacking them, just let them (and the rest of the party) know how well you are doing with your job and etc. Without sounding like a douche of course.

And then after you've said your stuff, ask them (still in front of the party) how they are doing.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    tell them your the coolest person on mayhemforums.com and they will have no choice but to bow down to you!!!!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    tell them your the coolest person on mayhemforums.com and they will have no choice but to bow down to you!!!!!!
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    My soon to be in-laws still treat my fiancee like a child...its kind of sad and then it also pisses me off in the end.

She pays her own way, car payment, gas insurance and they still limit her from freedom...they barely just stopped giving her a cerfew.

All i can say is when we get a apartment her parents better fucking cut that cord, dont get me wrong they're cool as fuck and they actually like having me around, but it gets annoying only being able to see my fiance a few times a week from like 5 when shes off work to like 9pm...i hate having limits.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    ^That's nothing. Have you ever seen a mexican family?
    My sisters boyfriend was attatched at the hip to his parents while he was 24. He wasn't allowed to leave after a specific time if he was still home. They had alarms put on the windows lol. Then when she broke up with him, his family was more pissed off than he was. They still can't stand her to this day, even though he talks to her daily.
    image Photobucket
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    GULCH WHAT SHOUL HE DO?
    thanks for the suggestions guys...maybe i should have put this in the "ask Gulch" thread?
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    my grandma the one i hate is also banned from my house :D
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    ^That's nothing. Have you ever seen a mexican family?
    My sisters boyfriend was attatched at the hip to his parents while he was 24. He wasn't allowed to leave after a specific time if he was still home. They had alarms put on the windows lol. Then when she broke up with him, his family was more pissed off than he was. They still can't stand her to this day, even though he talks to her daily.
    Other than Ashley and another girl all ive dated were mexican....and none of them were strict or anything. lol

Worse parents ive dealt with are Korrean Parents....fuck.

couldnt show my tattoos/piercings had to hide my long hair in a hat, clean shave, no black anti religious clothes no swearing, no smoking,

pretty much everything i did/wore/appeard i couldnt do/have lol

that didnt last long.
    i had a long talk with my wife and she ordered me to shut up
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    LOL

Wife - 2099801

John- 0
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    well, i behaved. i actually barked orders at my mother-in-law to help with setup, and she did what i asked. party went good and nicholas had a great time
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip