Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Austin, Texas. the most sexually active city in the USA

2»

Comments

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    Damn so I live in the most sexually active city and still can't get some ass?? hahaha FML!!!
    Just drop this study at the next party you're at. I guarantee someone will jump your bones.
    I will have to remember that Wine haha. You still coming for the UCLA game
    Damn so I live in the most sexually active city and still can't get some ass?? hahaha FML!!!
    Me too, I didn't know you lived in Austin, we should hang sometime.
    I don't think I know you haha
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I don't think I know you either, but we live in the same town and we both come on here, that is enough for me to justify hanging out with someone.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't think I know you either, but we live in the same town and we both come on here, that is enough for me to justify hanging out with someone.
    Look at his sig Marcus, do you really want that kind of person within a 100 foot radius of your genitals?
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Look at his sig Marcus, do you really want that kind of person within a 100 foot radius of your genitals?
    I like my sig, they are a pretty cool band.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That sounds like something a cereal rapist would say.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    That sounds like something a cereal rapist would say.
    You don't have to be so mean :(
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I did smell pedo alert with that sentence Marcus.
    This is worse than that one time in the original fail/owned thread.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    time to move to texas.
    I think the ranking for Austin may have to do with Bastrop being right next to it, out of 150 freshman girls at the High School last year, 38 of them were pregnant by the time the school year ended.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    I think the ranking for Austin may have to do with Bastrop being right next to it, out of 150 freshman girls at the High School last year, 38 of them were pregnant by "me" the time the school year ended.
    you forgot one lil detail...
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    That might just beat our my school if that was really just in freshman year lol.

Freshman-Senior year we've had 10 our of about 60 get knocked up. All dispersed too, one would get pregnant right around the time another had her kid.
    image Photobucket
    I did smell pedo alert with that sentence Marcus.
    haha yeah I know.
    I think the ranking for Austin may have to do with Bastrop being right next to it, out of 150 freshman girls at the High School last year, 38 of them were pregnant by "me" the time the school year ended.
    you forgot one lil detail...
    Troof, I am the freshmen fucker.