Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Fail and Owned thread

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Every HC show in philly is doing a toy drive for these girls who lost their father and for other kids in need. This is what I mean by HC is a lifestyle, check out this facebook page, read the info section...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Toy-Drive-for-Addy-and-Jacey/157732644255321#!/pages/Toy-Drive-for-Addy-and-Jacey/157732644255321?v=wall
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    The thing is, you can't look at them as a Metal band. They're Hardcore. Guaran-Goddamn-Tee you, put 'em on a Terror tour, and they'll get respect.
    emmure is nowhere near tru hardcore. HC has meaning, its a lifestyle. to compare emmure to terror is like comparing your dream girl to a transgender prostitute. emmure would get boo'ed off stage and possible assaulted if they showed up and played a show with terror.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    The thing is, you can't look at them as a Metal band. They're Hardcore. Guaran-Goddamn-Tee you, put 'em on a Terror tour, and they'll get respect.
    emmure is nowhere near tru hardcore. HC has meaning, its a lifestyle. to compare emmure to terror is like comparing your dream girl to a transgender prostitute. emmure would get boo'ed off stage and possible assaulted if they showed up and played a show with terror/first blood/blacklisted/underdog, or any other real/tru hardcore band. emmure isnt hardcore, theyre like wannabedeathcore-pop-whatever scene kids want to hear-core. emmure is the worst band on the planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_TzYDYgBM

TERROR >>>>>The Backstreet Boys>>>lil Mama>>>>>someone puking>>>>emmure

After listening to that song i can Say Terror is just as bad as Emmure
    emmure is nowhere near tru hardcore. HC has meaning, its a lifestyle. to compare emmure to terror is like comparing your dream girl to a transgender prostitute. emmure would get boo'ed off stage and possible assaulted if they showed up and played a show with terror.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Your Guarantees don't go far I've seen them on a terror tour and they got no respect especially from me
    I didnt go to this show because the lineup besides TERROR was so terrible.
    edited December 2010
    emmure is nowhere near tru hardcore. HC has meaning, its a lifestyle. to compare emmure to terror is like comparing your dream girl to a transgender prostitute. emmure would get boo'ed off stage and possible assaulted if they showed up and played a show with terror/first blood/blacklisted/underdog, or any other real/tru hardcore band. emmure isnt hardcore, theyre like wannabedeathcore-pop-whatever scene kids want to hear-core. emmure is the worst band on the planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_TzYDYgBM

TERROR >>>>>The Backstreet Boys>>>lil Mama>>>>>someone puking>>>>emmure

After listening to that song i can Say Terror is just as bad as Emmure
    Erik, did you hack into Shane's account? youre crazy man, TERROR is awesome. obviously you've never seen TERROR live because you wouldnt have the same opinion. I've taken friends of mine just like you, who never gave HC a chance, only would listen to metal, to see TERROR and they left with high opinions of them and ask me all the time when they're coming back around. TERROR and emmure have nothing in common, music, lifestyle, their purpose and meaning, nothing. the only thing they have in common is that they are bands, that's it. I highly reccomend checking TERROR out man. you'll have fun at their show.
    Post edited by HOODS on
    Yeah I can do without the singer hardcore dancing on stage.
    Yeah I can do without dudes dressing up like girls and painting their faces.

Go listen to the agaycia strain and emmure.

If you guys never give the shit a chance, there is no reason to argue..... B-)
    Hardcore > emmure
    If you guys never give the shit a chance, there is no reason to argue..... B-)
    Yet again I see someone else using the whole "there is just no reason to discuss with you cause you won't even give it a chance blah blah blah" response.

I made a statement about how ridiculous this band can make themselves look just like any other. I've listened to them, I've seen them live, they aren't bad, but honestly I just don't see anything special about them. So yeah, I have given them a chance and I'm not impressed.

"emmure would get boo'ed off stage and possible assaulted if they showed up and played a show with terror"

Were you being serious when you said this?
    edited December 2010
    boo'ed yea, assaulted, i was going a little overboard. hey man, i've been into HC since I was a kid, do you expect me to change my lifestyle because you think bands that rip off of hardcore and deathmetal like emmure, acaciastrain are better? If you don't like it, that's cool, I told you that before when you said you like the acaciastrain, to each his own man. I'm into other stuff too, I like Death Metal, Sludge/Groove Metal, Gangster Rap, and shit like Pink Floyd, OAR, Rush and Fiona Apple! I'm not hating, I just think people are missing out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb8RVzZb_YA
    boo'ed yea, assaulted, i was going a little overboard. hey man, i've been into HC since I was a kid, do you expect me to change my lifestyle because you think bands that rip off of hardcore and deathmetal like emmure, acaciastrain are better?
    They will get hopefully boo'ed anywhere. I may listen to them, but god damn they're annoying live.

And yeah I get that, I'm not actually trying to say "my stuff" is any better, just that I can do without the singer hardcore dancing on stage, lol. STYG does it too though, and as much as I like them on album, it still annoyed the hell out of me.
    yea, Jasta from Hatebreed HC dances on stage sometimes too, doesnt bother me. I don't care what people do on stage as long as they don't spit. Spitting into the crowd is fucking bullshit. FUCK norma jean. I'm not talking about water or fake blood either, the bitch singer from norma jean hockked a fucking loogie right into the fucking mayhem crowd as soon as he walked on stage, fucking pussies. I saw STYG over the summer, they were cool!
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    All hardcore is a joke, Terror included.
    it must suck to be so closed minded........B-)
    All hardcore is a joke, Terror included.
    lawl just saw this in the other thread! it's to you shane...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I like most hardcore. I prefer hardcore punk, but there's nothing wrong with hardcore.

Emmure are not hardcore. Go to the official forum if you think they are.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I like most hardcore. I prefer hardcore punk, but there's nothing wrong with hardcore.

Emmure are not hardcore. Go to the official forum if you think they are.
    =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>