Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Your 20 favorite songs ever

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    That's great for you.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i'm not a hater. if you like korn, cool! i was more trolling tehprince since he's been trolling everyone since he arrived, i never thought someone would have so much passion for korn, but good for you! i'm sure there's alot of shit i like that others can't stand too.
    I don't have a passion for Korn, I just love that song lol
  • TehPrince666TehPrince666 Posts: 1,118 salt miner

#1 Godsmack- Awake
    #2 Korn- Did my Time
    X_X
    The path has to start from somewhere, I said keyword, influence, an nothin wrong with Korn and Godsmack, thats my High School shiz.

i'm not a hater. if you like korn, cool! i was more trolling tehprince since he's been trolling everyone since he arrived, i never thought someone would have so much passion for korn, but good for you! i'm sure there's alot of shit i like that others can't stand too.
    How have I been trollin everybody, I made a thread introducin myself, an some people responded negatively thats not my fault, they dont have good people skillz.

An Did my time is by far there best song, I consider it to be 1 of the GOAT.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    This was tough. I did this sort of quick and didn't really put much thought into it.

1.) Rammstein - Sonne
    2.) Rammstein - Donaukinder
    3.) Rammstein - Reise, Reise
    4.) OOMPH! - Das Weisse Licht
    5.) Korn - Blind
    6.) Rammstein - Rammstein
    7.) Korn - Faget
    8.) OOMPH! - Fieber
    9.) Agrypnie - Kadavergehorsam
    10.) OOMPH! - Lass Mich Raus
    11.) Marilyn Manson - Lunchbox
    12.) Gojira - Vacuity
    13.) Fear Factory - Shock
    14.) Mushroomhead - Before I Die
    15.) Behemoth - Chant For Eschaton 2000
    16.) Korn - My Gift To You
    17.) Limp Bizkit - Counterfeit
    18.) Lacuna Coil - Tight Rope
    19.) Korn - Mr. Rogers
    20.) Down - Bury Me In Smoke
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I know this is an opinion and what not, but Did My Time is not Korn's best song.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    you metalheads have such diverse taste in music lol
    I know this is an opinion and what not, but Did My Time is not Korn's best song.
    It's not their best, just my favorite.
    I cant get into anything korn did afer life is peachy. faget is my favorite korn song.

the band that got me into metal is Pantera!
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Don't even like issues or follow the leader?
    The bands that got me into metal were Godsmack and Metallica.
    [-(
    edited January 2011
    Band that got me to start to explore Metal was B4MV, but Godsmack, Korn and Metallica made me listen more to hard rock an other heavier music, Trivium was the band that made me a full out metal head an explore all the Extreme Metal out there.
    When i was young Pantera was the 1st metal band I was like Damn that shit is awesome. after that I explored everything from Grindcore to Fiona Apple. My local CD store had all the underground shit! In Philly theres a stong hardcore scene, so I got into hardcore alot in my teens and young adulthood. I'm still a huge hardcore fan. i consider hardcore and groove metal to be my 2 favorite genre's, but i love death metal like suffocation and dying fetus, then i like experimental like pink floyd(my favorite band) and tool, and i also like to mellow out to some blues. i like anything that KICKS ASS!
    [-(
    :-|

Anyway. My history on metal. Slipknot and System of a Down to metalcore and some scene music. Then onto thrash metal then my first death metal band was behemoth and now I'm a big thrash and death fan although I still listen to other genres
    My Fave genre is Thrash, with Melodic Death an Power Metal in the rearview, but I like Groove metal an some Hardcore, I dont like to much Black or Death, at least the bands that jsut try to be heavy for the sake of being heavy, but I dig the ones that want to make good songs, weather there heavy or not.
    To that last sentence: you're implying that death metal has songs that aren't heavy....