Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Nolametal's 100 greatest albums of the 90's

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I actually like Fear Of The Dark better than A Matter Of Life and Death
    b-( b-( b-( What is wrong with you?!?!?
    I still like it, but the title track on FOTD and Afraid To Shoot Strangers alone are enough to beat AMOLAD imo. I have always been a bit disappointed in that album.
    #-O The studio version of FotD is blah.......if Maiden weren't such a great live band that song would have been long forgotten.

You can't tell me anything on FotD is better than these....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyZ9uBHgmlo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19bzxHE6X0k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbKqWgBG9u8

I don't see how you can like Dance of Death and The Final Frontier and not A Matter of Life and Death......
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Really? I liked AMOLAD
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I actually like Fear Of The Dark better than A Matter Of Life and Death
    b-( b-( b-( What is wrong with you?!?!?
    I still like it, but the title track on FOTD and Afraid To Shoot Strangers alone are enough to beat AMOLAD imo. I have always been a bit disappointed in that album.
    #-O The studio version of FotD is blah.......if Maiden weren't such a great live band that song would have been long forgotten.

You can't tell me anything on FotD is better than these....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyZ9uBHgmlo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19bzxHE6X0k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbKqWgBG9u8

I don't see how you can like Dance of Death and The Final Frontier and not A Matter of Life and Death......
    The studio version is great to me too. It's not my fault that you were born after it came out, but when it came out I loved it to. But it's an incredible live song to. I didn't say I didn't like AMOLAD, I like it but just not as much as Fear of The Dark. Plus , For The Greater Good of God is the best song on it imo, not the ones you posted.
    I've listened to the studio version of FotD too, it doesn't compare to the live version at all. Bruce just doesn't sound good to me on that album. :-|
    I've listened to the studio version of FotD too, it doesn't compare to the live version at all. Bruce just doesn't sound good to me on that album. :-|
    b-( Well I pretty much like all of the albums except for the Blaze albums [-(
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    i liked FotD and No Prayer for the Dying TBH... def not their best though
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    so cf shits on my list because i dont have iron gaydens horrible 90's albums on there that are completely forgettable lol
    b-( Well I pretty much like all of the albums except for the Blaze albums [-(
    There are good songs on the Blaze albums.....they weren't Maiden again until they got both Adrian and Bruce back though.
    so cf shits on my list because i dont have iron gaydens horrible 90's albums on there that are completely forgettable lol
    There's not enough shit in the world to cover up your list
    lol cuz there is no in flames and iron maidens 6th best album?? okayyyyyyyyy

you basically just list european metal, nice variety :-bd
    How is No.4 the only STP album to make the list? :-|
    lol cuz there is no in flames and iron maidens 6th best album?? okayyyyyyyyy

you basically just list european metal, nice variety :-bd
    It's not their 6th best, it's lower than that.

and you completely disregarded the whole continent of Europe for the most part. :-W
    edited May 2011
    12 bands are from europe......... and the 90's isnt really the uropean era, thats more 60,70's
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    12 bands are from europe......... and the 90's isnt really the uropean era, thats more 60,70's
    and now
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    psssh the UK doesn't count and you can't count U2 either
    edited May 2011
    <_> like i said you just want a list of the 100 best european metal albums.....sorry i listen to a variety of music rock metal, blues, punk, ska, reggae, alt, etc..
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    The 90's weren't europe's time? LOLWUT

What about Oasis, Blur, and rest of the 90s british invasion
    <_> like i said you just want a list of the 100 best european metal albums.....sorry i listen to a variety of music rock metal, blues, punk, ska, reggae, alt, etc..
    I realize it can't be all metal. I'm just giving you shit, but there were alot of forgettable "alternative rock" one hit wonders on there that made me cringe.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I realize it can't be all metal. I'm just giving you shit, but there were alot of forgettable "alternative rock" one hit wonders on there that made me cringe.
    You listed Blind Melon earlier, and saying forgettable one hit wonder makes me think you are talking about them still, if that is so then you are suck.
    The 90's weren't europe's time? LOLWUT

What about Oasis, Blur, and rest of the 90s british invasion
    bad examples
    Oasis had one good album and Blur sucked