Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official*** 2024 College Football Thread

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    It sucks to watch your team demolish an undefeated conference champion and then have to watch 2 scrub teams play for the championship. Tbh I hope Michigan loses. Not because I have any personal beef, but because I don’t feel like having to watch people debate the legitimacy of the championship for the next few years because of the sign stealing scandal
    your team lost dude. and its college football. the last 2 years dont matter. 

YDKB if you think this michigan team is a scrub team. there are 18-20 players that are going to get drafted 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Hopefully the team can get it done 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Now satan should we really be casting stones like that knowing what one of your other teams did in a big game? 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Did y’all watch the SEC championship? I’m not trying to be Aaron Rodgers over here, but Alabama pretty much got every favorable call the entire game. They had a crucial catch on fourth down just before the half where it showed the receiver drop the ball against the turf on replay, but the officials didn’t chose to look at it. Within 3 minutes of the half and in a play that not only extended their drive but put them in the red zone, and nobody thinks to run the replay on a clearly questionable call? FOH! Go look at it on YouTube. The touchdown they eventually scored on the drive ended up being the difference in the game. Alabama had exactly zero holding calls all game 😐 Our kicker missed a field goal early on. We still only lost by 3. Last time we lost to Alabama, we got back up and mashed Michigan on our way to conquering Alabama in the championship game. We destroyed TCU in embarrassing fashion in the championship game last year. Now we’ve annihilated FSU. This season, we beat Missouri who ended up beating Ohio State. We crushed Ole Miss, who turned around and handily beat Penn State. We’ve lost 2 games in 3 seasons. So, yeah, I have no problem feeling like we would’ve smacked Michigan in the mouth just like last time. 
    mrAPE said:
    Now satan should we really be casting stones like that knowing what one of your other teams did in a big game? 
    That’s the Falcons though. It sucked, but it’s almost perfectly on script for how schizo the Falcons always are. 

Besides, since that happened I’ve enjoyed a World Series win and 2 football National Championships
    Yeah. I watched the SEC championship. 

Pretty clear to me that michigan is just better than Georgia this year. 

Yall didn't even play anyone, and the one team you played you lost to lol. Michigan also beat them. He'll michigan manhandled that Alabama team for most of that game. 

Yall in the SEC can't handle the fact that you aren't the best conference this year lol.
    Also don't talk to me about that FSU game. They had 43 players sit and yall played every starter. 
    Good thing is you won't have to cry next year when you get an at large bid after losing to Bama again. 
    You want to win a natty? Beat your rivals first lol. 
    wish we were no lubing texas tonight but Washington will have to do. 
    Can we let Georgia step in and play the last 3 quarters? This is about to get ugly. 
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    GO BLUE!!!! Woooooooooooo
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    For a moment I really thought Rex fucked everyone with what he said lol. 

Anyway happy for yall. Now I won’t feel guilty for rooting on stafford against the lions 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    that Michigan team would have fucked up Georgia lol. 

One of the best defenses to ever play college football. 

HAIL
    Too bad georgia lost in the quarter finals though. 
    It’s funny to me how many are grasping at straws with that being considered cheating.