Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official*** 2024 College Football Thread

Comments

• 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Touchdown baby \m/
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    And with that extra point I just won $20.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    McCarron was fucking pissed at the center.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
    damn the QB was wrong there....i don't care what happens you don't show someone up like that on the field in front of everyone....he yelled at the top of his longs right in his face jumping up and down and shit...i would have thrown him to the ground
    *Redshirt freshman
    1 kjb2016 429
    2 Ape2680 396
    3 Wing Nuts 363

I WIN
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    SATAN said:

the tide are gonna mash the irish. it won't even be close. i might not even watch, tbh

> didn't watch
    > was 100% right

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    edited January 2013
    slaughter, didn't watch either satan
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited January 2013
    Also, add Barrett Jones to the list of players I hope drop out of the first round so the Lions have a shot at him.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers

Also, add Barrett Jones to the list of players I hope drop out of the first round so the Lions have a shot at him.

Raiola is a liability. What's his contract situation?

He might, considering the overvaluation of DT's in this class as well as the 3 or 4 QB's that will go in the first regardless.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You should get mccarron
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod

Raiola is a liability. What's his contract situation?

He might, considering the overvaluation of DT's in this class as well as the 3 or 4 QB's that will go in the first regardless.
    Free agent after this season. Peterman also needs to be replaced in the near future. Jones could play either guard or center, and we're going to need new players at both positions very soon. I hope the Lisfranc injury and the little spat with McCarron drops him to a position where we could get him. I don't have faith Mayhew will take him, but I can hope.
    mrAPE said:

You should get mccarron

Don't feed the troll.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    What troll?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited January 2013

Free agent after this season. Peterman also needs to be replaced in the near future. Jones could play either guard or center, and we're going to need new players at both positions very soon. I hope the Lisfranc injury and the little spat with McCarron drops him to a position where we could get him. I don't have faith Mayhew will take him, but I can hope.

First, I think that Stafford was injured this season, and that led to his throwing mechanics being all out of wack. He's having problems with that throwing shoulder, and it shows in the game. Either that, or their QB coach is on some type of heroin that must be taking over the Detroit coaching staff.

Because of that, I think the Lions know they NEED to take care of Stafford. He's far too young to go Drew Brees right now. I think that the Lions take an OL somewhere, and they have Reiff too, but I don't know how well he's been this season. Don't think he's played too much. The Lisfranc injury will absolutely hurt Jones' stock, and I see him dropping to that area. Those guards could drop to the 2nd as well, and could be great picks for the Lions.

Think that defense should be a priority with that first pick, but I'm not really sure they have the right value. If Schwartz takes a Lutolelei or Hankins I would shit my pants.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies

Looks like he's ready to celebrate

I know nothin about college football but that blond bitch on the left be triflin
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
    Reiff played great this year...we used him in a lot of run situations as an extra tight end...he also saw a little time at the tackle spot which i was impressed with...the guy is versatile and is going to be good i believe...in fact i would lean towards starting him at the RT spot because of cherilus's countless mistakes....if one of the ends from Georgia and A&M are there thats probably where they will go...but i wouldn't be opposed to that miller guy either
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    that chick is in all of the photos with him lmao
    Yeah...as a tight end...Backus and Cherilus haven't been too good lately, and I was a little disappointed in him not taking one of those spots.
    Ohio State is bowl eligible next season and he's coming for you