Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official*** 2024 College Football Thread

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Hell yeah..I'll wait until I see him against some Big 10 defenses...but if he can hold up, he might have a chance at Pat White's rushing record.
    image Photobucket
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    Hell yeah..I'll wait until I see him against some Big 10 defenses...but if he can hold up, he might have a chance at Pat White's rushing record.
    I wouldn't be shocked if he got it. Dude is probably the most electrifying player in college football right now. But yeah let's see if he can do it versus the Big 10 defenses.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Robinson should just be the running back. Dude can't really throw so great and he is going to be a Mick Vick soon. He will get hurt soon.
    He's played 2 games as a starter, you're trying to be optimistic about Gilbert Grape over there, but are so quick to shoot down Denard.
    image Photobucket
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If I go to Texas, I'm not going to be in the "YAY GILBERT" camp. I'm not a fan.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    edited September 2010
    Chuck don't be mad Michigan can only be good against scrub teams. Should be used to it man.

It's going to happen. Michigan's RB ain't so great and they put more weight then what Robinson should be taking. Doing most if not all running plays and having to throw. It will take it's toll on him soon. He's not the most built person on the block now which makes his body easy to get injured.

Gilbert Grape isn't exactly the best at all. He's just a sophomore, but got the best experience anyone could ever get and almost won. He's not a runner, but the mother fucker can throw. Something Denard can't. All I saying is Denard will get hurt faster then you think and that Rich should take a different approach before you have to send in the back up QB that no one likes. Just watch.
    <_>

You are a brick wall, you know that?
    image Photobucket
    edited September 2010
    He was spot on 5-5 on the last drive. He had some nice make-shift passing plays too. He will not be moved to RB anytime soon. You're using the Sophomore excuse for Gilbert, I'll use it for Robinson. I do admit that he seems to be taking harder hits than he should. He's gone out more than once after a hit in both games. And if the backup you speak of is Tate, he's 3rd string. We got a top QB recruit this year as our back up.
    image Photobucket
    <_>

You are a brick wall, you know that?
    I not a brick wall. Me and J just laughing at you while I troll it up :3
    Alright..not sure what you're laughing at, but laugh it up.
    image Photobucket
    Robinson looked incredible as a runner, but if I were coaching in Michigan, I would do EVERYTHING I could to develop him as a passer. Nothing's more dangerous than a man who has great passing ability and extreme mobility. Don't get too comfortable with him as a runner. Get him to be accurate and he could be special.
    Alright..not sure what you're laughing at, but laugh it up.
    easy Chucky. You going a little postal and falling for the sophomore excuse and so on. You silly goose :3
    Robinson looked incredible as a runner, but if I were coaching in Michigan, I would do EVERYTHING I could to develop him as a passer. Nothing's more dangerous than a man who has great passing ability and extreme mobility. Don't get too comfortable with him as a runner. Get him to be accurate and he could be special.
    ^THIS!

• MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    If I go to Texas, I'm not going to be in the "YAY GILBERT" camp. I'm not a fan.
    Woohoo member #2 haha
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Finally got home from South Bend.....wow. Just wow. What a day. Denard did it again. 502 yards of offense.

And those who say he can't throw didn't watch the game....besides, Rich Rod's spread offense is based on the run, for better or for worse. Hopefully he won't need to run as much in the next few weeks. We need him healthy at all costs when we get to the meat of the Big Ten schedule.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    edited September 2010
    He can't even throw a rock 10 yards J. What you taking about he can throw.
    Finally got home from South Bend.....wow. Just wow. What a day. Denard did it again. 502 yards of offense.

And those who say he can't throw didn't watch the game....besides, Rich Rod's spread offense is based on the run, for better or for worse. Hopefully he won't need to run as much in the next few weeks. We need him healthy at all costs when we get to the meat of the Big Ten schedule.
    It's not that I don't thin he can throw, I just think he needs more development. He had a weird motion going on the whole game, and he could be a bit more accurate. I'd hate to see him be a gimmick QB.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod

It's not that I don't thin he can throw, I just think he needs more development. He had a weird motion going on the whole game, and he could be a bit more accurate. I'd hate to see him be a gimmick QB.
    I agree with that, but he's already come a long way since last year in that department. He will be fine as long as they get the running backs to spell him more.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Yeah J! What Winey Wine said.

Try to model him like the best QB in the Big 10. Pryor.