Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official*** 2024 College Football Thread

Comments

• streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip

I think Lea did it to fuck with Jay and emphasize their suck that game. Marc does that shit to me all the time praising his Longhorns and trashing my Mountaineers :-w

Lol fuck WVU. Living where I do makes me fucking despise this state and team
    I hate this time of year around here.
    That being said. I'd rather live here than Morgantown
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    streets said:

I think Lea did it to fuck with Jay and emphasize their suck that game. Marc does that shit to me all the time praising his Longhorns and trashing my Mountaineers :-w

Lol fuck WVU. Living where I do makes me fucking despise this state and team
    I hate this time of year around here.
    That being said. I'd rather live here than Morgantown
    Where I live(d) in WV didn't make me hate any team. I would however get sick of seeing Pitt shit everwhere. My brother and a lot of my friends have gone to WVU plus my dad started taking me to games when I was around 4. Morgantown isn't a bad place to live and is quite pretty in the fall. That being said lol fuck you simp ass nigga
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod

jay L-)

What did I do?
    Lea said:

That played a part in it too I guess. ;)
    Sorry Jacob. haha. I love you though! :x >:D< :-*

I love you too! :D :X >:D< :-*
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    you know what you did jay and it makes me sick. you wouldnt be blatantly sticking it leas face if ohio state was kicking the shit out of auburn. you would root for auburn [-(
    Well no shit. I can't root for Ohio.....

Well no shit. I can't root for Ohio.....

exactly
    I fail to see the problem....
    I think you see it L-)
    I would rather root for a SEC team than my team's most hated rival. Givez a fukk [-(
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep

I would rather root for a SEC team than my team's most hated rival. Givez a fukk [-(

Even though Alabama is my rival, I don't have a problem rooting for them against other teams because they are SEC. Of course, Alabama people aren't as hateful as Ohio people...lol. If Ohio was my rival, I'd root for the other team no matter what...unless it was LSU...and then I have no idea what I would do...haha.

Thats my whole point. Your love of your life seemed to blatanley stick in the face the beatdown that her most "hated rival" was giving the team that you not only root for but you actually represent and have an actual connection to.
    It wasn't personal. She's always rooted for Auburn and Bama. :-??
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I just don't understand how you can be an Auburn fan and root for your rival Bama. Wtf <_>
    edited September 2012
    can you at least see the point that im trying to get across. Of course you do you are a bright guy......maybe a bit misguided but bright. We do have the Michigan football thing in common though as I have rooted for them big time ever since Ty Wheatley and probably before that. That being said I never was actually a part of the program doe as you technically are. Not trying to start shit, just pointing shit out

edit: and I like lea but wow after ape made his post and i went back and saw what she posted on facebook that was a slap in your face. Granted it may have been a friendly "competition" thing but I just know that you would never root for the buckeyes against Auburn and its not like she is in the Auburn band........jussssssssaying
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    Like Jacob said, I've always rooted for both, and he knew that way before this game. It was a friendly competition thing, and it wasn't personal. And just because he wouldn't root for his rival against another conference doesn't mean that I have to go by that same rule, especially since I've been cheering for both Auburn and Bama for years now. I think both teams represent my state very well, as far as football goes.

Don't hate because the SEC has dominated in football for several years now. :P

• TyrantTyrant Posts: 2,850 destroyer of motherfuckers

ISU won :-bd

And they were voted to lose too XD. Eat shit Tulsa.

can you at least see the point that im trying to get across. Of course you do you are a bright guy......maybe a bit misguided but bright. We do have the Michigan football thing in common though as I have rooted for them big time ever since Ty Wheatley and probably before that. That being said I never was actually a part of the program doe as you technically are. Not trying to start shit, just pointing shit out

edit: and I like lea but wow after ape made his post and i went back and saw what she posted on facebook that was a slap in your face. Granted it may have been a friendly "competition" thing but I just know that you would never root for the buckeyes against Auburn and its not like she is in the Auburn band........jussssssssaying

I get the point, but like I said, I know it's nothing personal and she can root for both if she wants. It's not like she went all Roll Tide on Facebook just to spite me....she was cheering just as much for JSU and Auburn yesterday too. lol
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Dogger500 said:

ISU won :-bd

And they were voted to lose too XD. Eat shit Tulsa.
    i'm gonna try and go to the iowa/iowa state game
    \:D/