Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Disturbed Asylum Leak

2»

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Disturbed puts me to sleep.
    The man of mystery and his mysterious musical choices speaks!

• CatzCatz Posts: 260
    Diturbed is different ya but sometimez different is good
    Photobucket
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    TRUST ME GREY SHIT NO ONLY SOUNDS BETTER THEN DISTURBED
    BUT IT WOULD KICK THE SHIT OUT OF THE WHOLE BAND IF IT CAME TO IT

Photobucket
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    edited August 2010
    So, I just clicked on this thread, and had to refresh, because when I first clicked. A page popped up and said something along the lines of a copyright complaint has been filed against this forum because of its similarities to the old forum.

"A complaint has been filed under code (P)23A1 of the Madrid Trademark System on behalf of Rockstar Corporation.

Dear Sir

We are the proprietors of all copyright in a literary/artistic/musical work entitled Mayhem Fest(The "Work"). We have reserved all rights in the Work, which was first expressed in material form on July 9th, 2008.

It has come to our attention that your work entitled Unofficial Mayhem Forums is identical/substantially similar to our copyrighted Work. Permission was neither asked nor granted to reproduce our Work and your Work therefore constitutes infringement of our rights. In terms of the Copyright Statutes, we are entitled to an injunction against your continued infringement, as well as to recover damages from you for the loss we have suffered as a result of your infringing conduct.

Specifically, the Branding Image atop http://mayhemforums.vanillaforums.com is owned and protected by Rockstar Corporation. Failure to remove the graphic within 24 hours will result in legal action against Unofficial Mayhem Forums.

In these circumstances, our client demands that you immediately:

1. remove all infringing content and notify us in writing that you have done so or,
    2. pay a licensing fee in the amount of $5,000;

This is written without prejudice to our rights, all of which are hereby expressly reserved.

- The World Intellectual Property Organization"
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    son of a bitch haha