Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

To Erik...

Comments

• katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    Pleaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeee don't leave meeeeeee
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    All you've done lately is fuck this, fuck that, you're a cunt , blah blah blah.

BECAUSE PEOPLE FUCKING START WITH ME.

What the fuck else do you expect?

I don't come on here and say FUCK YOU ALL I HATE YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK.

People start with me no matter WHAT the fuck I say. I've even told you I like you before and had respect for you, and you still bash on me. So I'm fucking done. You guys can all suck my dick, 'cause I don't need any of you guys' respect. And I sure as fuck won't bow down before any of you and change who I am to be "accepted".
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    so honestly, why are you still here?
    imageimage
    Eh, gives me something to do. And it's quick access to any important Metal shit, 'cause I rarely go on MetalSucks or Blabbermouth.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    We have become....... so goddamn powerful.
    I love winning with women
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    We aren't the ones who are immature...
    Sure. Because bashing someone for being depressed over his idol having leukemia is SO mature. You guys are my role models.

Like......fucking seriously? I realize you guys don't give a fuck if he dies or not, but I do, I never knew that was so wrong. Sorry I actually care about someone.
    I get it, but you're taking it too far. It's at a scary level in my opinion. Leukemia is nothing to make fun of, and none of us are doing that. You're letting a persons condition, whom you haven't met..correct? Effect your life emotionally and obv phyically because if you really are depressed it should physically effect you as well. I get he's you're idol but Jesus fucking Christ grow up and learn to deal with shit. He isn't your best friend and he doesn't know you. You're a 14 year old boy who has alot to learn but you refuse to listen to anyones advice because you think you're mature enough.
    imageimage
  • Heavy_Metal_JesusHeavy_Metal_Jesus Posts: 477 salt miner
    Sure. Because bashing someone for being depressed over his idol having leukemia is SO mature. You guys are my role models.

Like......fucking seriously? I realize you guys don't give a fuck if he dies or not, but I do, I never knew that was so wrong. Sorry I actually care about someone.
    I get it, but you're taking it too far. It's at a scary level in my opinion. Leukemia is nothing to make fun of, and none of us are doing that. You're letting a persons condition, whom you haven't met..correct? Effect your life emotionally and obv phyically because if you really are depressed it should physically effect you as well. I get he's you're idol but Jesus fucking Christ grow up and learn to deal with shit. He isn't your best friend and he doesn't know you. You're a 14 year old boy who has alot to learn but you refuse to listen to anyones advice because you think you're mature enough.
    Well said!

It's not that I think I'm "mature enough". I have the right to feel however the fuck I want to about it. I don't need to "grow the fuck up" just because it depresses me. I don't care if he doesn't know me. It doesn't change shit. I have the utmost respect for him and I look up to him in a way I couldn't explain. Does me being depressed about it affect YOUR life in ANY fucking way possible? Didn't think so. So shut the fuck up.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    It is always everyone else and not you huh Erik? Everyone is to blame but yourself? Makes sense...
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Right now, yea. I'm literally doing nothing wrong. If my being depressed about Nergal affects your guys' daily lives THAT much, then WOW, I feel bad for all of you.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    i counted 5 swears in that post, i miss any?
  • Heavy_Metal_JesusHeavy_Metal_Jesus Posts: 477 salt miner

It's not that I think I'm "mature enough". I have the right to feel however the fuck I want to about it. I don't need to "grow the fuck up" just because it depresses me. I don't care if he doesn't know me. It doesn't change shit. I have the utmost respect for him and I look up to him in a way I couldn't explain. Does me being depressed about it affect YOUR life in ANY fucking way possible? Didn't think so. So shut the fuck up.
    Exactly what people are trying to say to you. Leah put this very well in a nice way and yet what does she get from you? a big cup of shut the fuck up. Way to be a douche.
    Whatever, you know what, fuck it. You obviously all want me gone so bad, so fuck it. You all get your wish. I'll lurk from now on or some shit just for tour updates. Bye.
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    pleaseeeeeeeee dont leave meeeeeeeeeeeeee :(
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If you'll all excuse me, I'm going to go watch Remember the Titans and cry my eyes out.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    If you'll all excuse me, I'm going to go watch Rudy and cry my eyes out.
    fixed
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I'm not just talking about nergal. I'm talking about every thread you go into and every comment you make. You make yourself look stupid. Calm down and don't take things so seriously.

This isn't me bashing you just offering some big brother-ish type advice.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Whatever, you know what, fuck it. You obviously all want me gone so bad, so fuck it. You all get your wish. I'll lurk from now on or some shit just for tour updates. Bye.
    Way to be what you want to be. Fuck you Erik, I try to help you and you don't listen...like I said you don't. Every one here and everywhere else is to blame but you, as you said yourself. That won't get you anywhere in life and high school will chew you up cuz of this along with everything else unless you change your goddamn attitude. You act like a brat and that your the top notch. How you have a girlfriend baffles me completely. I I was related to you in life, I would beat the fuck out of you until you'd actually listen to people and stop acting like a little bitch who blames everyone for everything. And you can take Nergals condition however you want to, but the way you're taking it is waaaay overboard and unnecessary. But go cry your fuckin eyes out little boy
    imageimage