Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

This time tomorrow.....

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    well you gotta figure its 3 hours further from here then there....the drive time...and money....(40 bucks and no water park? am i right if so BULLSHIT).....the time of day you have to leave and all that meh not worth it for me been there enough times to be happy the rest of my life
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited August 2010
    If you go for Soak City, you should spend a seperate day there. The main park will keep anyone occupied for the whole day.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited August 2010
    I got about an hour drive time. Going on a school day is great, there are almost no lines. One time I went on Saturn day..anyone with a Saturn got in free. It was horrible. That and we didn't have a Saturn.

If spend a couple nights in the hotel, you get a good deal. Park and water park, early entrance.
    image Photobucket
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I went to Elitch Gardens in Denver last week on like a Thursday. Shit was cash. We went on every ride like 3 times and there were no lines. Usually each line is like 15-30 minutes, which fucking sucks. The water park was fun as hell too.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Six Flags Magic Mountain or GTFO. EVen though I hear Cedar Point is total beast.
    I love winning with women
    I hate when they change the line set up and mind fuck you. Like at the millenium force where on slow days it's a long straight line almost out of the gate...but then you barely see a line until you get in and see it's coiled like a motherfucker.
    image Photobucket
  • 2_D2_D Posts: 506 salt miner
    maverick lines are always shitty :[
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    i would never wait 3 hours for a ride.
    I've waited 2 and a half for the Dragster...I'd generally say fuck it and ride the Gemini if I saw something with three hours.

That's another confusting one. Sometimes there will be a 45 minute wait for the Gemini, other times there will be no wait at all.
    image Photobucket
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I waited 3 and a half for the Maverick last year. if I really want to go on a ride I'll just deal with the wait but it blows big time.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUjh9Id6Id8
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    My first time riding the Maverick, we got in line when it saide 3 hours 45 minutes. The ride broke down, and after ten minutes everybody left except for us. The ride started back up and we ended up waiting a total of 25 minutes, it was amazing.

There was one year where me and my friend got the first ride of the day on the Millenium, it was a cool feeling. It was all cold and still kind of dark. Then last year me and my dad waited two hours for the dragster, plus the extra time for waiting for front row. It broke down two rides before us. That added another half hour.
    image Photobucket
    I used to be terrified of the part where it looks like you are going to be decapitated
    image Photobucket
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Kings island, cedar point, canadas wonderland and knotts berry farm ( all owned by cedar fair) are getting a new ride called wind seeker announced today. It's the swings on steriods and is 301 feet tall. Cedar points will be where the ocean motion swing ship is.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Kings island, cedar point, canadas wonderland and knotts berry farm ( all owned by cedar fair) are getting a new ride called wind seeker. It will be the swings on steroids and will be 301 feet tall. Cedar points will be where ocean motion is.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Now I see what chuck was talking about in the MLB thread where he tried to post and it didnnot work then magically appeared
    edited August 2010
    Knotts Berry Farm doesn't have anything over like 200 feet tall...when I was there, the best coaster they had wasn't that good. The whole park took maybe 5 hours to get through compared to all day at Cedar Point
    But they had the thing that thing that went around in circles while the car things went around in cirlces and shot you with water..that was pretty cool.
    image Photobucket
    edited August 2010
    Jesus that thing looks ungodly awesome.
    I'm going to die happy on it

Next year we has a mayhem day at cedar point..
    image Photobucket
    What looks ungodly awesome?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Why wouldn't he go...

Let me and Ed have a nice talk with him, we'll give him an offer he cant refuse.
    and I was talking about the pic Alex just posted
    image Photobucket