Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Anyone know this guy?

2»

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They have a ton of asian immigrants...Walking through Sydney seeing chinese and vietnamese people is like walking through San Antonio and seeing mexicans. Nothing wrong...just a random fact in the wrong thread
    Same here in San Francisco. They're everywhere. I don't mind, because we now have some of the best Asian cuisine in America, but there are so many.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    They have a ton of asian immigrants...Walking through Sydney seeing chinese and vietnamese people is like walking through San Antonio and seeing mexicans. Nothing wrong...just a random fact in the wrong thread
    Same here in San Francisco. They're everywhere. I don't mind, because we now have some of the best Asian cuisine in America, but there are so many.
    That is because San Francisco is full of gay, nah but in that area is the only town built on American soil built by chinese immigrants for chinese immigrants.
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    edited August 2010
    Washington and California are basically the hotbed of asian culture in America. Seattle is the sister city of Kobe. I don't mind but I don't like tourists.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2010
    That is because San Francisco is full of gay, nah but in that area is the only town built on American soil built by chinese immigrants for chinese immigrants.
    It was built by the Spanish...that's why we have things like the Mission district...
    Post edited by drinkwine732 on
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Thats why its called SAN FRANSISCO
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    It was built buy the Spanish...that's why we have things like the Mission district...
    There is a city in the San Francisco area built by Chinese Immigrants, I know San Francisco itself was built by the Spanish, that was never doubted by me.