Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

*facepalm*

BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited August 2010 in Off Topic
The following occurred in the comments section of an Unearth video...

0trevo0150
2 weeks ago

these guys put on a way sicker show than testament,testament only has a name cause they've been around 4ever,dont down on the bands that are takin over the world,soon enough we'll all smash your face in the ground with the fans jumpin around u all hail white chapel!!!!!!!

ofwolfandwhiplash (ME)
4 days ago

@0trevo0150 I like Unearth, but shut the fuck up. Testament earned their name by consistently releasing solid records. You don't know a damn thing about metal if you really feel that way, and Whitechapel sucks. At least Testament plays guitar with more than one finger.

0trevo0150
1 hour ago

@ofwolfandwhiplash lol spoken from a true idiot,i've had the chance to tell chuck personally that white chapel is sicker than his band,he just told me "ya maybe but when it comes down to it we still stand a lil higher than they do"i've had the pleasure of talkin with him twice and attended a bunch of there shows including the anniversary of rust in peace tour when they stoped through medford with megadeth and exodus,do u know wat exodus's tour bus looks like on the inside dont think so

0trevo0150
1 hour ago

@ofwolfandwhiplash and by the way the lead guitar player in white chapel is sick as fuck and there vocalist is absolutly insane

look up your shit befor u start talkin shit

0trevo0150
1 hour ago

@ofwolfandwhiplash hahahaha and also if UUUU dont like whitechapel,than ur the one that doesnt know shit about metal lamb of god and white chapel are the metalica and megadeth of today thats a voted and polled fact

nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG

Comments