Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

So i'm probably/definitely going Skydiving on September 11th.

2»

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I guess I'll have fulfilled my goal then.
    I love winning with women
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    i wanna skydive bad gonna do it when i turn 20 or 21
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So I got back from my buddies bacholar party weekend the other day and it was fucking awesome. We actually partied with the skydiving instructor and the whitewater rafting guide the night before. Smoked weed with them and drank. The skydiving instructor was a wicked cool Australian dude. And the rafting guide was this jacked dude named Rhino.

The day after we did the whitewater rafting on class 5 rapids which was a fucking blast. I was wicked hung over from the night before and told Rhino as we were rafting I was gonna puke. So then he told the left side to paddle forward and the right side to paddle backwards which made us spin in the boat and sure enough I puked my brains out haha.

I personally did not end up skydiving because the weight limit was 230 and I'm 235-240. The skydiving instructor told me he would take me if the owner left. But the owner was there the whole time and not gonna lie I was still sketched out about it.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Pussy.

Jk.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG