Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Started High School today...

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Have fun. Remember, 9th grade is where your grades start to count.
    True. I didn't try hard but I didn't bomb freshman year. I did well but if I had done better I would have been able to go to the college I want to go to. So actually try is what I'm trying to say
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    haha yea i flunked out though cuz i aintz a gay
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    haha yea i flunked out though cuz i aintz a gay

LOL. At least you knew it was a joke. I had the asshurt form ready though. LMAO
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    edited August 2010
    I start senior year of high school monday.

Wooooo!! Spring break 2011!!!
    Me n u both brotha
    Yeeeeeaaahhh!!! Spring Break 2011!!!!
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    taking semester off from gay school. first not going to school in fall in 16 years lol

They have schools to teach you homosexuality? WTF?!?!?
    Look what the liberals have done!
    Have fun. Remember, 9th grade is where your grades start to count.
    True. I didn't try hard but I didn't bomb freshman year. I did well but if I had done better I would have been able to go to the college I want to go to. So actually try is what I'm trying to say
    Understatements are both present right here.

Erik, if there is one thing I could say to you to improve the quality of your life, I'd say that working hard over the next 8-12 years is some of the most important stuff you will ever do.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I start my senior year next week.

Half of the classrooms have garage doors in them, the entrance to the office is a garage door, and there is absolutely no service for any phones in that building. It really will be a long year lol.
    image Photobucket
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    we didnt have cell phones when i was in high school
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    yeah, what did they do with the whole school situation down there
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited August 2010
    A local community college is lending us a building of theirs. It's this little one story thing where a few of the classes need a divider so every teacher can have a room lol.
    image Photobucket
    my son has his orientation for preschool on sept 1st, and starts school sept 7th. Don't you wish every year of school was like preschool
    so is your full class together chuck?.....and are you all still going to have lockers and stuff
    my son has his orientation for preschool on sept 1st, and starts school sept 7th. Don't you wish every year of school was like preschool
    I told my 5 year old cousin that she should treasure school now, because it's not a cake walk later.

This was her face image
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    edited August 2010
    ^ LOL, btw, are you a senior this coming year?
    And....I start my senior year on September 7

• drewvichdrewvich Posts: 1,148
    edited August 2010
    go get um skipper!

i quit school after 3 years of college..now I'm going to join the military I thinks...or just work until I die or need to go back...whichever comes first
    ^ LOL, btw, are you a senior this coming year?
    And....I start my senior year on September 7

Yes, I am.
    i droped out of high school my junior year...broke my foot beating up this dudes care and missed a bunch of time and would have failed that year.....so im finally going back to get my g.e.d after working general labor the last 6 years...and then hopefully starting CC in the winter....im excited but also kinda scared and nervous about going back to school after 6 years
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    edited August 2010
    A local community college is lending us a building of theirs. It's this little one story thing where a few of the classes need a divider so every teacher can have a room lol.
    In 3rd grade our building was covered in mold so we had to go to the high school and fit our whole school in their cafeteria. They just had little cubicles for each class. It got noisy with 600 little kids.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    i droped out of high school my junior year...broke my foot beating up this dudes care and missed a bunch of time and would have failed that year.....so im finally going back to get my g.e.d after working general labor the last 6 years...and then hopefully starting CC in the winter....im excited but also kinda scared and nervous about going back to school after 6 years

DONT WORRY

I AM 29 STILL IN SCHOOL
    graduated vacational high school
    graduated boot camp and 2 other military schools
    graduated community college with an associates
    been meaning to go back, but i dont think thats going to happen
    yeah...its just crazy...i also left school cause i had to work and help the mom with bills....idk i just feel stupid sometimes cause i used to be good with all that shit...now i dont remember how to 1/2 the basic shit i used to...im just ready to get it started