Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE SORROW: New Album Artwork Unveiled

MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
edited August 2010 in Off Topic
Austrian metallers THE SORROW will release their third, self-titled album on October 29 via Drakkar Records. The follow-up to 2009's "Origin Of The Storm" was recorded at Principal Studios (DIE TOTEN HOSEN, IN EXTREMO) in Senden, Germany with producer Toni Meloni.

According to a press release, "The band have learned from the creative process of 'Origin Of The Storm', which was marked by tight schedules and high expectations. They have become totally independent in artistic terms, having embarked on a search to find themselves. The result? Their most impressive recording to date. 'The Sorrow' — the album — is unusual, courageous and oozes a musical atmosphere from the first to the last note which is unequalled in today's metal world.

"THE SORROW have redefined themselves, remaining faithful to themselves at the same time. Their classic recipes have given way to an irrepressible urge to explore new terrain. The product of their labours consists of 13 unique songs which combine everything that makes metal great.

"The new album by THE SORROW not only sees the band break new ground — it also takes its listeners onto musical virgin soil."

A video trailer for the new CD can be viewed below.

"Origin Of The Storm" entered the German Media Control chart at position No. 56 back in March 2009.

THE SORROW spent time on the road in Europe in early 2009 as the support act for Brazilian/American thrashers SEPULTURA.

The band's debut album, "Blessings from a Blackened Sky", was released in July 2007 via Drakkar Records.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/reviewpics/thesorrowcover.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6xZC9d-WVg&playnext=1&videos=HTYdHTlNHRM&feature=sub

I have never seen anyone post anything about these guys, I don't know if that is because people don't know about them or just don't like them. I hope it's the 1st but either way figured a few would enjoy this

Comments