Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

PLEASE HELP I HAVE SOMETHING CALLED ACID REFLUX

13»

Comments

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Just keep on the meds. It will get better.
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    I WENT OFF THEM YESTERDAY BUT MY RECOVERY SEEMS TO BE GOING WELL
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I had to take my instant nausea relief pill this morning because I got so sick. It costs nearly $70 for 4 pills. I hate having to take it.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Even if you feel good, take one pill every morning anyway. It helps your stomach re-learn not to make so much acid.
    Even if you feel good, take one pill every morning anyway. It helps your stomach re-learn not to make so much acid.

WHEN I WAS TAKING PILLS I WAS SQUIRTING LIQUID SHIT OUT OF ME EVERY 15 MINS
    I HAD TO STOP TO BE ABLE TO COME TO WORK AND FUNCTION
    I had to take my instant nausea relief pill this morning because I got so sick. It costs nearly $70 for 4 pills. I hate having to take it.

THAT SUCKS

ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE THEM FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer

THAT SUCKS

ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE THEM FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?
    I doubt they'll keep prescribing them to me, though it would be nice because they work instantly. The are the same nausea relief pills they give to cancer patients for chemo.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html

That goes away. I went through that too. That side effect was over for me after a few days. Just want you to get better bro.

That goes away. I went through that too. That side effect was over for me after a few days. Just want you to get better bro.

THANKS

I REALLY THINK I AM GETTING BETTER

I THINK I MAY HAVE STRAINED MYSELF WHILE LIFTING WEIGHTS AND THAT IS WHAT CAUSED ALL OF THIS

NOT SURE IF THAT IS POSSIBLE BUT IT WOULD EXPLAIN ALOT
    Don't think so Gulch. Diet and lifestyle. Lack of sleep can contribute also. Ulcers and the like are not caused by stress as is the popular opinion. They are a bacterial infection according to my gastroenterologist. Take the meds. Behave. Sleep. Fuck. Be happy.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    god Britt. i can't imagine what you are going thru. home something can be found that can really help you. Worse thing about acid reflux is bad breath. about 5 seconds after i brush and swish with listerine, i have really bad breath. it sucks.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    "doubt they'll keep prescribing them to me, though it would be nice because they work instantly. The are the same nausea relief pills they give to cancer patients for chemo.

smoking some weed will help the nausea to
    Don't think so Gulch. Diet and lifestyle. Lack of sleep can contribute also. Ulcers and the like are not caused by stress as is the popular opinion. They are a bacterial infection according to my gastroenterologist. Take the meds. Behave. Sleep. Fuck. Be happy.
    EVERY SINCE THIS WHOLE THING STARTED I HAVE STOPPED DRINKING

I FEEL BETTER THEN I HAVE SINCE.......... WELL I CANT REMEMBER