Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

asshurt on Facebook

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2010
    now that i think of it, she has a son that is retarded. maybe thats why she overreacted...oops
    That's a doozy....still shouldn't ruin the friendship, she should've just talked to you about it. Fucking facebook, it ruins lives. The wife of a good friend of my dad's got in touch with an old boyfriend of hers and left my dad's friend. Terrible.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    i'm not close to many people so i spend many a time pissing people off on facebook
  • balanced_void91balanced_void91 Posts: 2,782 balls deep
    pissing people off on facebook is seriously the most fun
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    A couple months ago a girl unfriended me because I made my status " we don't have to live like this, get off your knees your faith is dead" it's a remembering never song. The girl is super religious. Aparently it's not cool for me to post that but it's cool for her to post about how much Jesus loves everyone and helps the world.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Politics and religion....gets them every time.
    Can never win the arguments.

A couple months ago a girl unfriended me because I made my status " we don't have to live like this, get off your knees your faith is dead" it's a remembering never song. The girl is super religious. Aparently it's not cool for me to post that but it's cool for her to post about how much Jesus loves everyone and helps the world.

i have someone exactly like that but she's a lot more lenient. i called her a piece of trash and she giggled (in real life).
    i'm not close to many people so i spend many a time pissing people off on facebook
    It took me like 5 days to notice your post on my wall talking about how I deserve blowjobs. It's great to know that everyone in my list could see it. :/
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Hahahahahaahahaha

Hahahahahaahahaha
    Yeah....not really
    That's what happens when you add Asian to your friends list.

I guess
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    People take shit too seriously.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I prefer pissing people off in real life more.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    imageimage
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    edited August 2010
    Fucking facebook, it ruins lives. The wife of a good friend of my dad's got in touch with an old boyfriend of hers and left my dad's friend. Terrible.
    Social Networking is the devil.
    It took me like 5 days to notice your post on my wall talking about how I deserve blowjobs. It's great to know that everyone in my list could see it. :/

HAHAHAHA! YES!
    edited August 2010
    it's is kind of hard to push the big red buttons when people are bigger than you(mind you, i still do it). also it's is easier to avoid conflict when you have a vagina.

oh and many a time people manage to piss me off with post like this.

"Your face is so prettt! I'm not even kidding. You are absolutely beautiful kenzie(:"

i proceeded with this

"Now i know we are getting dumber. people can't seem to finish words anymore and butcher the english language with extra god damn letters! WHAT THE FUCK IS PRETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!"

/rant
  • Morbid_PunishmentMorbid_Punishment Posts: 448 salt miner
    Some shit like that happened to me because this bitch thought I had connections to this musician she liked, but she mistaked what I said and then once she found out the truth she stopped talking to me. I got one of my friends to kick her ass.
    Fuckyea
    I love doing that