Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Hardcore bands to listen to?

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    i like hardcore, so what, i dont like everyband on the list, the man asked for suggestions. why does everyone get so asshurt when other people listen to different shit, i like all different kinds of music. sorry thrash isnt the only music i like, i grew up in philly when hardcore was real big at the time and i went to alot of shows as a kid growing up, all different genres. i also enjoy death metal, metalcore, black metal, grindcore, rap, and fiona apple, sorry i dont like evrything you do
    I feel you man, too many asshurt elitist on this forum.
    Attila is still deathcore. ;)
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    hell yeah^
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Remembering never! Start with the songs , con artist, little hitlers.

Full blown chaos also but I think they might fit in better in the metal category.

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    i like hardcore, so what, i dont like everyband on the list, the man asked for suggestions. why does everyone get so asshurt when other people listen to different shit, i like all different kinds of music. sorry thrash isnt the only music i like, i grew up in philly when hardcore was real big at the time and i went to alot of shows as a kid growing up, all different genres. i also enjoy death metal, metalcore, black metal, grindcore, rap, and fiona apple, sorry i dont like evrything you do
    I feel you man, too many asshurt elitist on this forum.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Iwrestledabearonce > george
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    i dont like everyband on the list, the man asked for suggestions
    so...you reccomend bands that you dont even like?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2010
    its funny out of all that shit i said you pull out one sentence and try to start some drama out of it, lol. yes, he asked for hardcore suggestions, i listed bands that came to mind, just because i dont like every single band, doesnt mean someone else has to agree with me. just like the other day when you asked for mastadon suggestions, i put down a few bands i thought of i don't like all of them either(CoC, eyehategod, gojira) but i thought they fell into the category you were looking for, but you might like them even though i dont. just tryna help a someone out. its like just because i think atreyu and norma jean suck balls doesnt mean i'm not gonna go to mayhemfest. not everyone in the world is going to agree with all the bands you approve of man. why do you even give a fuck who i like or not? take my suggestions or leave it, i could care less either way.
    Post edited by HOODS on
    Iwrestledabearonce > statutory_ape
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i put down a few bands i thought of i don't like all of them either(CoC, eyehategod, gojira)
    BUT THOSE WERE THE BEST BANDS IN YOUR LIST!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!

*head explodes*
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    nah man, isis, down, the ocean, crowbar, neurosis, exhorder, devildriver are all better imo

*hands brian a xanax*
    (so his head doesnt explode)
    *head doesn't explode*

I forgot about them lol. I don't like Devildriver though.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    thats the beauty of it all bro, we all have our own likes and tastes thats what i was trying to explain earlier. i got into alot of good bands just from people suggesting them on this site. and some people love some bands that i think suck, thats the way it is. i think devildriver rules though, lol
    MY TASTE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT IS VALID, FUCK YOUR OPINION
    MY TASTE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT IS VALID, FUCK YOUR OPINION
    agreed

*hands brian 2 more xanny's*
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Not exactly hardcore, but I have the embed code copied right now, so what the hell....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxcaIKMAJ3Y
    ^^good shit man!
  • slip_knotslip_knot Posts: 512 juggalo
    Most of the bands listed here aren't even close to being hardcore punk...