Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Kirk Windstein to sit out Kingdom of Sorrow tour

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Rehab is for quitters...rockstars now a' days and their stupid idea of drying out...once they dry out they are going to suck....sober = shit music

fuck you, i got sober 4 months ago, my life was going down the toilet fast, everythings been alot better since i got sober, my family's happier, i'm healthier, i lost alot of weight and i'm focused on more improtant things in my life. maybe if guys like peter steele got sober they would still be alive today. its a real fucked up the way you think man, the guy wants to get his life together and you cry like a bitch. fuck you
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Rehab is for quitters...rockstars now a' days and their stupid idea of drying out...once they dry out they are going to suck....sober = shit music

fuck you, i got sober 4 months ago, my life was going down the toilet fast, everythings been alot better since i got sober, my family's happier, i'm healthier, i lost alot of weight and i'm focused on more improtant things in my life. maybe if guys like peter steele got sober they would still be alive today. its a real fucked up the way you think man, the guy wants to get his life together and you cry like a bitch. fuck you
    QFT.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    edited August 2010
    i praise him for stepping up to the plate and doing something about it, it sucks we wont get to see him on the tour, but get over it, hes being a man and dealing with his issues. i'm sure they'll still rock with the guy from type o playing.
    Yeah, in the vid I posted it's the same guy filling in on a previous tour. They're still awesome, but it's a shame we will be missing Kirk's playing and Jasta will handle all of the vocal duties.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    edited August 2010
    yea man, i was excited for KoS, i think theyre the band i was most excited, but shit happens, and quitting drinkin and druggin after 25 years might be saving kirks life, who knows the detail's 25 years is a long time, his liver and shit might be shot and he has to quit, i'd rather him miss one tour, than be dead sonner then he should.
    Oh yeah, for sure. I understand completely that he has to get his shit together.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I want to see Down, so he'd better get better. >:( lol
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    when's down coming around?
    Whenever they finish their next album....
    yea, down kicks ass live, i only saw them once like 3 years ago, would love it if they did a show like mayhem!
    Downnola already said they were supposed to do Ozzfest but pulled out. Idk.

I really can't see them doing Mayhem. Ozzfest has that "redneck-ish" vibe while Mayhem is more....not redneck-ish?
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    you won't see Down for sometime, now leave it the fuck alone.
    Whoa, sorry
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    jesus christ
    This comment was read in Mr. Slave's voice.
    A nerve was struck.
    A nerve was struck.
    HUR DUR THATS A PANTERA SONG
  • slip_knotslip_knot Posts: 512 juggalo
    Calm down lol.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    so whens down coming around again? anybody got any info?
    I heard they are gonna tour with Superjoint Ritual on Pantera's reunion tour