Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

All That Remains "For We Are Many" 10/12 ITUNES BONUS TRACK DL LINK

Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
edited October 2010 in Off Topic
Massachusetts metallers ALL THAT REMAINS will release their fifth album, "For We Are Many", on October 12 via Prosthetic Records/Razor & Tie. The follow-up to 2008's "Overcome" was recorded this past spring at Zing Studios in Massachusetts and was produced by KILLSWITCH ENGAGE guitarist Adam Dutkiewicz, who previously helmed ALL THAT REMAINS' "The Fall of Ideals" (2006) and "This Darkened Heart" (2004) releases.

"Jason [Suecof, who helmed 'Overcome'] was great, but we didn't want to go to Florida again, and we worked with Adam on two of our other records, and it was really cool," ALL THAT REMAINS vocalist Phil Labonte told Revolver magazine. "Plus, we're all homebodies, and working with Adam allowed us to stay in New England."

"For We Are Many" track listing:

01. Now Let Them Tremble (1:23)
02. For We Are Many (2:59)
03. The Last Time (3:58)
04. Some Of The People, All Of The Time (3:22)
05. Won't Go Quietly (4:00)
06. Aggressive Opposition (3:45)
07. From The Outside (3:34)
08. Dead Wrong (3:07)
09. Faithless (3:34)
10. Hold On (2:57)
11. Keepers of Fellow Man (3:10)
12. The Waiting One (4:48)

The album's first single, "Hold On", is expected to go for radio adds in September.

According to Labonte, fans of "Overcome" won't be disappointed, but "For We Are Many" will also offer a few surprises. "There's a song with a talk box on it and a couple of cool riffs that remind me of MESHUGGAH," Labonte told Revolver. Also, there's more PANTERA-ish, southern stuff than we've ever done.

"I love it when people hear something we've done and go, 'Wow, that's ALL THAT REMAINS?'"

The thought of radio single as the first song scares me lol.
Post edited by Its_Meh_Chew on

Comments