Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official NBA Thread***

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fuck the Bulls.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Weathers pretty fair today.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    50 WIN SEASON!

BULL NATION STAND THE FUCK UP.

UNFUCKWITABULL.

Got my broom ready starting on Saturday.
    This shit won't get old.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    Prime example of what not to say at the start of the playoffs.
    Baron Davis just dislocated his knee. My god that looked awful X_X
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    76ers back \m/
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    celts kikkin dat ass right nao
    and go sixers \m/
    Still had a good time at the Mavs game last night, regardless of the sweep. The finish to that game was a pretty appropriate end to the season they've had. Oh well.

Excited about what next season can bring us, and still a huge Mavs fan! For now though, let's go Thunder.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Arlo mad as fuck.
    You know what, you're right.

Fuck life right now, so fucking pissed that this fucking team couldn't win 2 god damn championships in a row. Derrick Rose Dirk is such a bitchmade piece of shit, looks like I'll be drinking myself to sleep tonight, fuck it.

RIP Bulls Mavericks 2012 season.
    dont shred up your hand in anger
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Some bullshit calls in the Denver game. Yes I'm salty.
    Fucking Arlo :))
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    You know what, you're right.

Fuck life right now, so fucking pissed that this fucking team couldn't win 2 god damn championships in a row. Derrick Rose Dirk is such a bitchmade piece of shit, looks like I'll be drinking myself to sleep tonight, fuck it.

RIP Bulls Mavericks 2012 season.
    =)) =)) =))
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Arlo, you're pathetic.

As far as the Bulls, I've just kinda taken it as it is. Game 3 had me outside screaming and punching a tree, felt sick to my stomach for about a day, then the anger finally subsided. Now it's just depressing, we had the ultimate dream season going, looked unstoppable, and then everything just falls apart. It's fucking sad, it's confusing, it's heartbreaking. And no one's really to blame, injuries happen. I know in the heat of the moment, I called D. Rose bitchmade, but that was stupid. You can't stop an injury, and suffering one doesn't make you a bitch. He's just too glass doe, really hope he works on conditioning his body more. That's still my nigga doe, favorite player of all time, and the pride of the Chi. It's just sad that the team can't hold their own without him. They did in the regular season, but of course, the Playoffs are a different ball game altogether. And at the same time, it just shows all the more how amazing Rose is, but he's just one player. We need more than that. Hope the Bulls get some solid Draft Picks and good trades. We should go for Howard or Gasol. Nonetheless, it ain't happening this year, but I'll bet my life on it that they'll have a ring within 3-5 years regardless, hopefully multiple rings. The team is still too good, and they'll only get better and grow stronger as a team as time goes on. All I can hope for at this point is that Rose's injury doesn't fuck him too much. I already know that the high flying replay reel Rose is dead, and that breaks my fucking heart. But he'll have to adjust his game like CP3 did, and still be a high scorer. With any luck, he'll become more dangerous with 3s, by being forced to play on the outside more often.

Just sucks, I probably won't even get to see them play now. My tickets are for Round 2, Game 2. I'd get a full refund nonetheless, but I really wanted to see them play. If not, I'll try and get Home Opener tickets for next year.
    Actually, nah, fuck that. What we should really go for is another good Point Guard. Watson and Lucas III just ain't doing it. It'd be nice to try and get Nash, now that he'll most likely be gone from Phoenix. I know he's old, but we could probably get a good 2-3 years out of him, and he's still playing solid as fuck.

But rumor is, is that he wants to go to Miami. And I REALLY fucking hope that that doesn't happen. It wouldn't be slightly fair. There wouldn't be an NBA anymore. It'd be the HeatBA. Their one missing piece is a really good Point Guard, and he'd fill that slot perfectly.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    So much text, so little sense