Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official NBA Thread***

Comments

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I wouldn't mind Heat winning, I just wanted to see the Celtics out
    haha me too i fucking hate the celtics.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011
    I hate the Eastern Conference since every team is now trying to buy championships because they know they can't handle the West
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I hope the bulls beat miami. Don't really have it out for them, but I'd like to see LJ finish his career without a ring. it'd be funny.

MOST of all I want the Thunder out of the playoffs. I dont care how, but I want them gone. FUCK the thunder.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I hope the bulls beat miami. Don't really have it out for them, but I'd like to see LJ finish his career without a ring. it'd be funny.

MOST of all I want the Thunder out of the playoffs. I dont care how, but I want them gone. FUCK the thunder.
    This. It will be the Mavs and Bulls in the Finals
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

This. It will be the Mavs and Bulls in the Finals
    i hope so
    edited May 2011
    I am still a little sore at the really crooked shit that went down between Clay Bennett and Howard Stern, for them to steal that team from Seattle. It really is a whole lot of bullshit. Did you guys follow that shit? Here is a quick recap...

Clay Bennett buys the team with the understand that he will keep it in Seattle. After buying he says "Unfortunately I cant be profitable unless the tax payers build me a new arena for the sum of 650,000,000 US dollars. If you say no then I will have to go some where that can". It was then leaked a private email between Stern and Bennett where Bennett says he wants a team in Oklahoma and stern tells him to buy the sonics and then make a ridiculous claim for a new stadium and when the tax payers vote it down then you can move the team. This email happened before he bought the team.... So now where are the Thunder playing? and 89 Million dollar stadium. FUCK YOU CLAY BENNETT. You can't play for any cheaper in seattle then a 650 Million stadium, but you have no problems playing in an 89 million stadium in OKC? Fucking crooked assholes.

I hope the thunder's plane crashes. I wish the trailblazers had drafted durant and seattle had got stuck with oden.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    worlds biggest bulls fan checking in :bz
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies

Fuck you

This.
    and you.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    The Los Angeles Lakers' search for Phil Jackson's replacement is just beginning, but NBA coaching sources on Thursday described the Lakers as "very interested" in Rick Adelman as a candidate for the position.

Lakers assistant coach Brian Shaw has the public endorsement of Kobe Bryant and is regarded as by far the strongest in-house candidate for the position.

Yet sources say Lakers officials are intrigued by the Adelman option, not only because of his history of success in Portland, Sacramento and Houston but also his reputation for thriving with veteran teams and the similarities between Adelman's "corner" offense and Jackson's "triangle" offense.

Beyond Shaw and Adelman, sources said, L.A.'s list of potential targets is only just taking shape.

ESPN.com reported in March that the Lakers have maintained a level of interest in former Rockets and New York Knicks coach Jeff Van Gundy dating to last season, when Jackson also strongly considered retirement before deciding to come back for one more season.

Former Clippers coach Mike Dunleavy will also be considered, the Los Angeles Times' Mark Heisler reported earlier this week via Twitter. Dunleavy coached the Lakers for two seasons in the early 1990s and has maintained a friendship with Lakers owner Jerry Buss and son Jim Buss, who serves as the club's executive vice president of player personnel.

L.A.'s decision-making chain of command when it comes to choosing Jackson's replacement is Jim Buss, Jerry Buss and general manager Mitch Kupchak, ESPN.com's J.A. Adande reported after the Lakers were swept Sunday by Dallas.

"In that order," one source told Adande.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    I hope they take Jeff so he can burn that team to the ground :-))
    I saw Van Gundy's name and I was like <_______________________>
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    jeff van gundy = most annoying fucking commentator in the history of sports
    I know Lakers are in desperation mode, but come on now. Van Gundy? You are asking to be a losing franchise lol. Poor Rockets XD
    jeff van gundy = most annoying fucking commentator in the history of sports
    Agreed. He and his brother need to disappear. <_>
    As the forums biggest bulls fan and NBA fan, if an anyone has any questions regarding the state of the league I will be happy to answer them now.
    As the forums biggest bulls fan and NBA fan, if an anyone has any questions regarding the state of the league I will be happy to answer them now.
    care to address the male fans wearing women shoes?

edited May 2011
    Not sure what is most offensive about that pic. I don't even think it's the boots. there is also

A) The sunglasses at an indoor sporting event
    B) The pink shirt
    C) The scarf
    D) The fact that he has a smokin hot chick with him, despite all of these other deficiencies