Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official NBA Thread***

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    and you haven't watched one of the games. Team played hard last night and was in the game bucket for bucket with probably the best team in the league. They aren't going to do anything this year, but they are on the right track. 
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    MrPerfect said:
    How do you feel about the spurs sucking this season? @marcthefallen
    Going for 7 in a row tonight and 2 games out of 3rd in the conference \m/ 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Celts won 4 of 5 without their best player and rondo gone

This game is amazing. Finals preview for sure \m/ 
    Spurs won't make the finals 

You've said that the last two years. Get out of here Wake =)
    Would be shocked if spurs made the finals with how shitty the team is

Celtics win again, goin for a playoff run with literally 0 above average players.. Amazing what real coaching can do .. How's that vangundy excuse train running? Gotta keep it well oiled
    And you haven't watched one game lmao. Pistons have actually been playing decent. Beating two of the top east team in the last couple weeks. Jennings getting hurt killed all the chemistry they had. they would have probably made the playoffs otherwise

and no above average players? lmao evan turner and Isaiah thomas are both guys who have had pretty productive starts to their careers. Not to mention the other first round picks that are in their lineup lol.  
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Having Josh Smith on the team for 28 games and Jennings tearing his Achilles pretty much doomed our playoff chances. Brad Stevens is a great coach but the circumstances are completely different.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    We still made improvements. That's about all you can ask for with how bad we have been the last 5 years. 
    Having Josh Smith on the team for 28 games and Jennings tearing his Achilles pretty much doomed our playoff chances. Brad Stevens is a great coach but the circumstances are completely different.
    Yeah cuz losing rondo and our best player to injury is totally different..
    The celtics don't have anyone listed on their injury report. The celtics have a whole 5 more wins  in the east :| they are still under .500. I'd rather have the 8th pick in the draft. Or top ten where ever we finish. 
    I said Stevens is a hell of a coach. But SVG had to gut the team on the fly, while the Celtics had already gotten rid of their Big 3 prior to the season starting then dumped Rondo for prospects. Rondo doesn't fit on a rebuilding team like Boston anyway, getting rid of him probably helped the development of their younger players.
    In this age the draft becomes more meaningless each year outside like the top 3.. I mean most nasty teams are just manufactured fa super teams.. 
    Stevens > van grundle
    celtics > pistons
    And they don't have any on injury cuz he literally just came back
    edited April 2015
    Going to the Spurs/Warriors game today \m/ 
    Excited to see Curry in person.
    I said Stevens is a hell of a coach. But SVG had to gut the team on the fly, while the Celtics had already gotten rid of their Big 3 prior to the season starting then dumped Rondo for prospects. Rondo doesn't fit on a rebuilding team like Boston anyway, getting rid of him probably helped the development of their younger players.
    I agree dumping rondo was the right choice.. Funny tho how when I said that at the time I was a retard tho..
    Well when you're a team like Detroit who won't ever get a superstar in free agency, you have to either get lucky like Cleveland and get in the top 3 or hit on your top 10 picks like the Pistons did with Drummond and Monroe. Boston doesn't have that problem, I know Love at least has interest in signing there...