Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official NBA Thread***

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Brady became your favorite after ring #1 or #2.

I know for a fact he wasn't your fav when Bledso's ass got knocked out and he came and saved the day. damn that was in 01 jeez lol
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Live in person or live on tv?

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    Brady became your favorite after ring #1 or #2.

I know for a fact he wasn't your fav when Bledso's ass got knocked out and he came and saved the day. damn that was in 01 jeez lol
    i loved him and was so excited to see him play.....

you don't have to go see them for you to be a big fan of a team...i have lived michigan football for my whole life and just made it to the big house last year

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited November 2010
    "Same could be said for the 49er's. Said to win the division by a milestone and are close to having the first pick in the draft overall. "

Ok?
    They were "said to be".
    Cowboys were a playoff team, Niners werent.
    ARGUMENT IS INVALID >8O
    winning the division=playoff team
    so yes they were in fact supposed to be a playoff team since that division is weak as hell right now.
    Just cuz someone says or speculates something is to pass, doesnt mean it will.
    N "facts" my arse.
    Only facts i see are that Niners are being the Niners n Cowboys not doing all that well.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    i dont consider anyone a real fan unless you at least attempt to see your team live, as long as its possible
    in person
    Two Boston games
    One Red Wing game
    Would like to see MSU and New England

shit is expensive now a days...this year was the first time i made it to comerica park..am i not a true tigers fan?
    "Same could be said for the 49er's. Said to win the division by a milestone and are close to having the first pick in the draft overall. "

Ok?
    They were "said to be".
    Cowboys were a playoff team, Niners werent.
    ARGUMENT IS INVALID >8O
    winning the division=playoff team
    so yes they were in fact supposed to be a playoff team since that division is weak as hell right now.
    Just cuz someone says or speculates something is to pass, doesnt mean it will.
    N "facts" my arse.
    Only facts i see are that Niners are being the Niners n Cowboys not doing all the well.
    The facts was the Cardinals lost Kurt Warner and have no one at QB and the Rams have no one I mean no one to be a big play maker besides their RB and rookie QB, not to mention the Seahawks aren't very good. That division was the 9er's for the taking and for some reason they are just awful when they weren't supposed to be. You can even ask Wine that 49er's were SUPPOSED TO WIN that division since it was so weak with no competition at all.
    i have prob spent over 1000 dollars to see the umass minutemen who suck for christs sake. you couldnt catch a couple of the 82 home games? cmon
    i live 3 hours away....and have had lack of transportation to games until last year....i have watched over 100 games every year since 1995 tho
    If your team loses to Golden State tonight; the Spurs are officially irrelevant.

Boston lost to the Raptors, so your team has been irrelevant for sometime lol.
    eh like i said if possible...i like the raiders and saints for football but i have never seen them live so i would never say that im as big of a fan to them as i was to say the minutemen or celtics who i see alot
    Boston also avenged that lost about two days ago, so you can take that comment out the window.

see its comments like this which tell me you know nothing about bball or ur just trying to troll king of hate...either way its dumb
    eh like i said if possible...i like the raiders and saints for football but i have never seen them live so i would never say that im as big of a fan to them as i was to say the minutemen or celtics who i see alot
    I'm a really big Jet fan, but sadly can't really fly to see them during the season. I praying to the football gods they make the Super Bowl so I can see them in Dallas. I will buy 50 yard line seats in a heartbeat.

Seen the Saints more then 3 times and got to see them play against Vick when he was a Falcon and Cowboys a couple.
    now that im working 2 jobs i plan to be going to a tigers game a month this summer...i am probably going to a wings game....im hoping to get season tickets to michigan next year
    I'm a really big Jet fan, but sadly can't really fly to see them during the season. I praying to the football gods they make the Super Bowl so I can see them in Dallas. I will buy 50 yard line seats in a heartbeat.

Seen the Saints more then 3 times and got to see them play against Vick when he was a Falcon and Cowboys a couple.
    where you gonna get 2 grand from?