Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official NBA Thread***

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    The punch line is lame but =))

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Fuck them niggas

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    It's cuz they're the most annoying team in the nba and have been most of their run
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Heat Are more annoying
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fuck it guess I'm back to watching my Bulls. We're at 500 now at 20-20 and it's clear that the tank stopped rolling. Won 8 of our last 10. Randomly decided to throw last night's game on and I found myself going ham. Truly exciting game to watch, and this team still has so much fucking heart and fight in em, it's inspiring. It's what made me so emotionally attached to this squad in the first place. Which is exactly why I haven't been watching, they literally made me depressed. But fuck it, I know we ain't going anywhere, but they're playing to win and playing wit a purpose now, so I'll be rolling wit em every game like usual now. Woulda prolly started watching again regardless 'cause I truly been getting that itch lately, just wanna watch my boys ball, no matter how huff they are.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Got any paper I can write on?

Lick my ass. I just straight up said we ain't gonna do shit, I know we have no hope this season beyond the 1st round of the playoffs. But if they ain't gonna tank and they're actually gonna try, then Im'ma watch cause I been getting thirsty anyways, like I said.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    > winning streak
    > is fan again
    We're 500 you dumb fuck. We still ain't gonna do shit. I honestly would prefer a tank, but since they're not and they're actually competing now, Im'ma watch em. Not gonna watch if they're purposely losing.
    Cot damn my nigga Sherman might just fuck around and get 3 picks. :-?

Maybe Manning gets concussed. :-?
    Nah, Manning aint a lil bitch like Rose =))
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    being someone that i didn't know much about before the hawks brought him in, paul millsap has got some game
    I tried watching a celtics game the other day and I just couldn't
    And it's not cuz we suck, which we really do, it's more so that I just can't fucking stand the nba anymore.. Or professional streetball...
    And it's not even so much how they call the game (which is atrocious tho) but more of like I'm just sick of the super teams constantly getting created every year.. It's so fuckin stupid and I think it's ruined nba for me... College is sooooo much better .. College is actual real basketball
    And no what the absolute dumbest thing about the nba is?
    It's not like it's new or anything but the fact that if you call a TO at the end of the game and you were under the basket.. After the TO you get the ball all
    the way down to like your 3 point line :|
    It's literally the dumbest shit in any major sport seriously wtf were they thinking..
    It's only to make more last min excitement and buzzer beater shit ... But it doesn't make any sense and trivializes the damn game.. If I was commish that would be the first thing I'd change..
    I did notice the flopping crap has improved tho
    Yeah NBA sucks now. Even my gf who grew up on nothing but basketball doesnt really watch anymore. Nuggets could win a title this year and I wouldnt even bat an eye.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    The age of Silver has begun ^:)^

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    NolaMetal said:

And it's not cuz we suck, which we really do, it's more so that I just can't fucking stand the nba anymore.. Or professional streetball...
    And it's not even so much how they call the game (which is atrocious tho) but more of like I'm just sick of the super teams constantly getting created every year.. It's so fuckin stupid and I think it's ruined nba for me... College is sooooo much better .. College is actual real basketball

remind me again how OKC was created this year
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    new_erik said:

NolaMetal said:

remind me again how OKC was created this year
    =)) :|