Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official NBA Thread***

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    SATAN said:

After that class of players left for the NBA, they early entrants started getting ridiculous, rapidly depleting NCAA basketball of talent. I mean, do *any* good players make it to senior year anymore?

At least they actually have to go to college for one year instead of skipping altogether like Kobe, LeBron, and KG. One year of great players in March Madness is much better than none. No matter who's in it, the tournament is one of the best events to watch. And this is coming from someone who thinks basketball is the worst of the four major sports.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I was waiting for Jay to white knight college sports.

• 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Center - Kevin Love/Marc Gasol/Andrea Bargnani
    Power Forward - Dirk Nowitzki/Pau Gasol
    Small Forward - Andrei Kirilenko/Danilo Gallinari
    Shooting Guard - Manu Ginobli/Rudy Fernandez
    Point Guard - Ricky Rubio/Steve Nash (off bench)/Jason Kidd (half but he just retired...)

I put light skinned European/South American (Ginobli...) players in with my White category. inb4thatsnotwhatheaskedfor

Close enough to a full roster. We ain't about defense
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

I put light skinned European/South American (Ginobli...) players in with my White category. inb4thatsnotwhatheaskedfor

Was going to say :))
    They look white. [-(
    edited June 2013

SATAN said:

After that class of players left for the NBA, they early entrants started getting ridiculous, rapidly depleting NCAA basketball of talent. I mean, do *any* good players make it to senior year anymore?

At least they actually have to go to college for one year instead of skipping altogether like Kobe, LeBron, and KG. One year of great players in March Madness is much better than none. No matter who's in it, the tournament is one of the best events to watch. And this is coming from someone who thinks basketball is the worst of the four major sports.
    Baseball is the worst of the 4 major sports in the US.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

SATAN said:

I know. But there used to be so much more to it. I kinda hate that players are forced to go to college now. They end up keeping a seat warm for a year and you end up with coaches like Calipari feasting on it. I preferred when kids went to the college they've always cheered for and played for coaches they'd looked up to. Now it like they're playing a year of AAU ball, more concerned with not getting hurt than winning.

OJ Mayo, I'm looking at you, nigga
    "In honor of tonight's Game 7 I leave you with this fact: @swish41 has never dropped a Game 7 (4-0)... 5-0 counting 2001's Game 5 in Utah."

luv u dirk :x
    edited June 2013
    "Stop flopping...Floppin ass niggas" -Paul George to Chalmers

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    THE NETWORKS ARE SCREAMING LETS GO HEAT!!!
    lol
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fuck this shit.

SATAN said:

Baseball is the worst of the 4 major sports in the US.

Yup.

Basketball>Football>Hockey>Baseball.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    Lol football>baseball>>>>>>>>>>> basketball>hockey
    Also heat with that first half beat down \m/ B-)
    Tired of seeing the same teams in the finals every fucking year. NBA is so boring.

Wtf jay...learn2flagfaggot....just cause Im not intestine deep on hockey doesn't mean I'm trolling
    di i do it right, Rex?
    What a fucking disgrace.
    Fuck the NBA.

Can't wait until college football.
    Jay is thirsty