Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official NBA Thread***

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    He hurt his ankle. Dude has a BIG history with ankle injuries. I wouldn't be surprised if he is done for the series.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    SATAN said:

The crowd chanting "bullshit"

How classy

Dood crowds chant bullshit all the time it's nbd
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Now that I've calmed down some, it ultimately was a great game to be at. Nazr is a fucking God for finally doing something about LeBron's bitch ass, and that alone was worth the ticket price to see in person. Madhouse was fucking electric, and it was by far the best atmosphere I've been in thus far for a game. And at least it was competitive and we didn't get slaughtered. I'll take it as it is at this point, series is over, can't win against the refs, but in the end, good game to be at.

As a side note, we ain't advancing anyways, so I hope someone takes the suspension and steals LeBron's jaw, preferably my nigga Nate Rob.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I didn't realize they played 3 game series in the nba
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Are we gonna be realistic, or are we gonna hang on to some false hope?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Negativity sure does help
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I take it rose didn't come back lol
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    It still can be a series if they stop with the stupid tech fouls they keep getting. No reason Noah should have pushed Anderson and Mohammed to push(even though it was a flop) Lebron. That team is already short with people as it is and they are just hurting themselves more for letting their emotions overflow like that. If they just play Bulls basketball and have that physical D no doubt they could take game 4.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    NolaMetal said:

SATAN said:

The crowd chanting "bullshit"

How classy

Dood crowds chant bullshit all the time it's nbd
    I don't see how anything you or Erik have said about this makes them any classier
    edited May 2013
    umm cuz the call was prob bullshit, not really a big deal.. If saying bullshit makes someone not classy than I would say 100 percent of athletes then from the beginning of time are not classy cuz everyone has said it

It still can be a series if they stop with the stupid tech fouls they keep getting. No reason Noah should have pushed Anderson and Mohammed to push(even though it was a flop) Lebron. That team is already short with people as it is and they are just hurting themselves more for letting their emotions overflow like that. If they just play Bulls basketball and have that physical D no doubt they could take game 4.

If I was a coach I would never tolerate my plAyers getting technical fouls, ever nvm the fucking playoffs it's inexcusable.. Your getting paid millions to play a game fucking control yourselves
    edited May 2013
    Yea, tell me how I'm making excuses Jake. Tell me how calling out bullshit as we see it is "classless", fatass. Everyone sees this shit.

Tom Thibodeau hinted after Friday's Game 3 loss that there's a conspiracy to help the Heat advance in the playoffs.
    We're well aware of what's going on," Thibodeau said Friday. "I'm watching how things are going. I watch very closely. What I'm seeing is ...We'll adjust accordingly." Thibs' anger stemmed largely from the ejection of Nazr Mohammed, who was tossed after shoving LeBron James to the ground. Thibs and the rest of the Bulls were adamant James flopped and Mohammed didn't deserve an ejection. We imagine Thibodeau will be hearing from David Stern's office for his comments.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Keep making excuses dude. The Bulls just suck.
    I think the Bulls are kinda overachieving right now. I think Thibodeau is right, but there's no point in fighting it. All sports are rigged to a certain extent.

But...

Shouting "bullshit" during a game like that lends itself more to a WWE crowd than a golf event. Right or wrong, it lacks class. Wanna make a statement? Walk out
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    edited May 2013
    I think your being a little silly but whatevs.. People have been shouting bullshiit for ever I wouldn't even notice it if I was at a game it's so common
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    Yeah it ain't a huge deal

Malice at the palace \m/
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2013
    SATAN said:

All sports are rigged to a certain extent.

Come on man...

But either way, there hasn't been so much conversation about a sport being rigged like the NBA is right now since boxing in the early 20th century. Hopefully when Stern is gone they can turn the corner.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    It's common? Cuz I've never been to a sporting event here it happened ever
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    that wasnt even a flop. he deserved to get tossed for pushing my boy lebron.