Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official NBA Thread***

Comments

• 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Mavs up on the Nigglets in Denver \m/
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Also, Thibs just said today that Rose is close to returning. :-? This surprises me, I figured he was basically shut down this season, but saying "Close." This late in the season seems to say otherwise. I don't think he'd say that if they didn't intend on him coming back this year.
    Well it was a nice run. Us Mavs fans have been spoiled for a long time... At least the true fans will stick with them
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

~X(

Did the Nuggets just dunk the whole time?
    Probably... I only caught the tail end of the game. We were up and y'all hit a jumper to go up with 2.8 seconds left. Fuck OJ for fouling out in 20 minutes though.
    The Denver Dunk-Its.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Nuggets record > Bulls record
    I don't give a shit. Let's look at this real quick, so you can understand how good this team really is, and how, when fully healthy, they dominate the Nuggets.

First off, just give Thibodeau coach of the fucking year. He took a Rose-less team that nobody believed in and took 'em to a record that will hit at least 45 wins, and has the chance to take the 4 seed. Second, this motherfucker gets handed a broken team, forced to start bench players and use odd rotations, and somehow makes it work. Yesterday's game was a perfect example. We were out 5 players, 3 of them starters (Noah, Belinelli, and of course, Rose.), and 2 big rotation players (Gibson and Hamilton, moreso Gibson, but nonetheless.) against a completely healthy 4th seed Nets team that had all their stars in, and somehow fucking beat them. We were missing Belinelli, Rip, Rose, and Noah against Miami, Rose and Noah being our 2 best players, against all of the big 3, and again, somehow fucking beat them and ended a legendary streak. We don't have the best team on paper or the biggest superstars, but you can't buy the hustle, heart, and grit that we have. Most teams put in our position wit so many injuries would completely fucking fall apart, but we somehow weather the storm when it really fucking matters. Can you say that about the Nuggets? Gallinari just tore his ACL, and your Finals threat pretty much evaporated.

I fucking love my team so much and they never fail to make me proud. I can't wait to see this team when they stay healthy and Rose is back, plus Butler's becoming a fucking star, he's the perfect wingman for Rose. The league's gonna go back to fearing us next year like Miami. And honestly, as much as I wanna be realistic and think we ain't doing much in the Playoffs this year, I can't. I can't count 'em out, every time I do, they find a way to prove me wrong and amaze me. Especially if Rose comes back. He doesn't even need to ball like a superstar, just his presence alone could give this team the late spark that they need to be a serious threat in the Playoffs. And we have a bright ass future, Mirotic in 2015, that 2016 Charlotte draft pick, etc.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    ''Gallinari just tore his ACL, and your Finals threat pretty much evaporated''

=))

Dawg this is the West not the East. One player on the Nuggets especially Gallinari out isn't going to stop them from making the Finals. That team is loaded and with Lawson coming back is going to be scary.

The East blows dude and the Bulls SHOULD BE a top 5 team no matter what.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,665 spicy boy
    edited April 2013
    Won by a single point against fucking Orlando, but I expected it, we never put in our best effort against bad teams. At least we didn't let this one slip.

42-33.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Statement win by the Knicks today
    hope they can keep it up
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    when do playoff tickets go on sale or have they already?
    I would say about during the final week of the season they should go on sale.
    NolaMetal said:

when do playoff tickets go on sale or have they already?

Already did. You missed out nigga. I copped mine.
    Forgot they went on sale Friday lol.
    Watching the Nuggets again against the Spurs, and Jake is either blind or full blown mentally retarded to deny that all this team does is dunk. Believe me when I say I wasn't just saying that because we lost. This team relies on the fast break. Goddamn I fucking hate this team, and watching them just gets me fucking angry. Can't wait to see them get slaughtered in the Playoffs. Fast breaks don't win championships.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod

inb4spurslosefirstroundagain