Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official NBA Thread***

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Man I'm so fucking pissed that I was gonna play a couple games in my Season on 2K13 when I got home, lost all interest. Don't even wanna see this team right now.

Let's be real fucking T. Rose can't save this team as is. He can make them miles better, he'll prolly get us 1st place in the East next year yet again, but it'll never go beyond that without a complete overhaul. This is the LeBron led Cavaliers that got swept in the Finals. One player can only do so much. Even Jordan prolly wouldn't have gotten a ring without such a monstrous and dominating team behind him. Sure, he woulda still broke all his solo records and woulda gone down as one of the GOATs regardless, but he wouldn't have gotten rings without an actual team behind him. That's our problem. I just hope Rose doesn't fucking leave 'cause of this bullshit. He knows that the team is completely on his shoulders wit NO help, meaning he's faced wit an impossible task if he wants a ring. We need a complete overhaul. Keep Noah, 'cause he's arguably the best Center in the league right now, we have no issues there. Fucking dump Boozer already, he started off hot, looking like he's finally valuable to this team, but now he's sunk right back into being an overrated, overpaid waste of space. Deng, he WAS one of our monsters, but now even he's falling apart, I don't know, maybe it's 'cause he fails to make plays, he's 100% a catch and shoot player, he needs Rose to be better. So MAYBE keep him. Get rid of Hamilton and go for an SG that can actually score. Although, he's fucking 35 and fragile, we won't get much for him. I'd try and keep Robinson. As a PG, he fails to run the offense like Rose and Hinrich, but is an actual scoring threat. Switch him to SG and play him alongside Rose, their speed and scoring combined together could be monstrous. Wit Rose on the floor, his weakness at running the offense would be fixed, 'cause it'd be on Rose's shoulders, not his. Part of our problem was we traded away what was no argument the best bench in the fucking league. And it shows when every player traded is now a starter on the team they went to. Watson, Korver, Brewer, Asik. Korver especially was a huge fucking blow. Our front office are fucking Jews who are afraid to spend money and make moves. So we just completely drop the best bench in the league and get half as good replacements. At least Robinson is better than Watson. Belinelli is fantastic when he's good, but he's too inconsistent. I'd for sure hold on to Teague and Butler, they both show so much promise and could be huge keys in the future. I can see Butler completely replacing Deng eventually.

I don't know. We're gonna be a 1st round knockout again this year. 2nd if we're lucky. I'll be honestly shocked if we get 50 wins at this point. We're a mirror image of the Bears right now. Beat up on -500. Teams, beat teams that are slightly above .500, but just barely, and get fucking embarrassed by elite teams. A team that is fairly full of talent, but always falls short. My biggest fear is that D. Rose realizes this team ain't getting it's shit together and jumps ship. I really fucking hope he doesn't, but I think everyone can expect that he's getting frustrated. Putting myself in his shoes, I'd never leave Chicago and would retire as a Bull, 'cause no amount of money would replace the value of getting to live out my dream, and doing so for my hometown. But I'm not D. Rose. I can only hope he has the same mindset.

Anyways, Miami's getting that repeat this year. I hate saying it, I truly fucking do, but no use denying the inevitable. No one's gonna stop them. Might even get a 3peat. If not, it'll still be 4 years straight in the Finals. Who's gonna hold them back from the Finals next year? Definitely not us unless we make some major fucking moves through drafting and trading.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    Episode said:

Miami's getting that repeat this year. I hate saying it, I truly fucking do, but no use denying the inevitable.

If the Thunder go to the Finals they will repeat for sure.

If the Spurs go to the Finals Miami will get ripped the fuck apart since they can't match up at all with the Spurs and are a nightmare to Miami.
    gooby plz

Spurs can't pull it together postseason anymore. They're gonna have the best record in the NBA again, but it's clear that seed placement doesn't matter anymore in the top 4-5.
    You kidding me? We lost cause of Harden and most of our team being inexperienced at that time. Now this team is set and ready to destroy. Parker is MVP, Duncan is healthy, Manu is healthy, Leonard is a defensive machine and now his offense is on a roll, Splitter being the most improved player overall on the team and more.

The only threat is the Thunder and we have the best bench(lol at you thinking the Bulls had the best bench) in the whole league to take them on and kick their ass.

I mean you should know how good our bench is since they kicked the shit out of the Bulls last week :-\" and pretty much almost beat Miami with all of our starters sent home. I'm pretty confident we are winning it all this year and that will be it for this team and it's era of being a power house and a dynasty.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    This bulls team is miles more talented then the lebron led cavals teams
    Yeah that's pretty true. That Cavs team had shit for players and Lebron had to carry the whole team since his rookie year. Bulls at least have Noah and Deng.
    I can't stop watching this. =))
    Y'all niggas trippin'. =))
    His face after he says "WHAT?!?". =))

Russell Westbrook Da GOAT. Keeps it so trill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kS_qLzPWVg
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,666 spicy boy
    trill?

can't wait for the heat to get dat ring B-)
    ROSE POSSIBLY COMING FUCKING BACK ON THURSDAY.

The same nigga who said we were picking Hinrich up again before anything was ever announced, is now saying that there's reports going around the league that Thursday is his official return.

And really, it would make so much fucking sense from all angles.

1: Home game, you obviously wanna return in front of your home crowd.
    2: On TNT for a national game, extremely smart business and money move for Rose, the Bulls, TNT, the NBA, and Adidas.
    3: It's against the 76ers. The team he got the injury against.

During the OKC game on Sunday, they showed a pre-game clip of Rose dunking off stride, looking pretty effortless too. And a few weeks back, he said one of his last steps as far as returning, was being able to dunk off stride.

Ooh fuck I'm so stoked.
    Dude doesn't even look ready. He clearly has some issues with his leg and i'm pretty sure he's going to fuck it up again from returning so soon. When he did that warm up dunk he didn't jump off that leg or land on that leg. I think it's too soon imo. Bulls are a playoff team and he should wait a little while longer.
    They'll lose to the heat anyway
    Suck my dick Todd. You don't even have a team.
    the heat dog :-c
    Of course. 8-|
  • evilDDevilDD Posts: 572 just the tip
    inb4spursplayoffchoke
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    Live said:

inb4spursplayoffchoke

:|
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Live said:

inb4spursplayoffchoke

At least I'm not the only one who knows how the season always end for the "#1 team."