Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official NBA Thread***

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    This dumbass sport is already starting up again?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,598 spicy boy
    let me know when the playoffs start
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    The NBA officially adopted an anti-flopping policy Wednesday, announcing a new rule that will fine repeat offenders this season.

Any player who flops during a regular-season game will be subject to a series of penalties, beginning with a warning for first-time violators. After the warning, players will be fined in increments of $5,000 for each additional flop over the course of the season. The fines increase to $30,000 for a fifth offense.

The NBA stated it would consider suspending any player who violates the anti-flopping rule more than five times in the regular season. The league said it will announce at a later date a separate set of penalties for flopping during the postseason.

"Flops have no place in our game," Stu Jackson, the NBA's executive vice president of basketball operations, said in a written statement. "They either fool referees into calling undeserved fouls or fool fans into thinking the referees missed a foul call.

"Accordingly, both the Board of Governors and the Competition Committee felt strongly that any player who the league determines, following video review, to have committed a flop should -- after a warning -- be given an automatic penalty."

The league defined flopping as "any physical act that appears to have been intended to cause the referees to call a foul on another player" in an official release.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

The NBA officially adopted an anti-flopping policy Wednesday, announcing a new rule that will fine repeat offenders this season.

Any player who flops during a regular-season game will be subject to a series of penalties, beginning with a warning for first-time violators. After the warning, players will be fined in increments of $5,000 for each additional flop over the course of the season. The fines increase to $30,000 for a fifth offense.

The NBA stated it would consider suspending any player who violates the anti-flopping rule more than five times in the regular season. The league said it will announce at a later date a separate set of penalties for flopping during the postseason.

"Flops have no place in our game," Stu Jackson, the NBA's executive vice president of basketball operations, said in a written statement. "They either fool referees into calling undeserved fouls or fool fans into thinking the referees missed a foul call.

"Accordingly, both the Board of Governors and the Competition Committee felt strongly that any player who the league determines, following video review, to have committed a flop should -- after a warning -- be given an automatic penalty."

The league defined flopping as "any physical act that appears to have been intended to cause the referees to call a foul on another player" in an official release.

As LeBron's Jimmies Softly Rustle.......

LeBron?

I'm looking at the entire Spurs roster
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Looks like the Spurs will be having a lot of trouble this season.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    The refs could of easily of stopped flopping a long time ago, its called just dont fukkin blow the god damn whistle when someone flops which usually allows the other team an easy basket ..or call them for an offensive foul..that shit wouldve stopped fast...these lame ass refs did it to themselves
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:

LeBron?

I'm looking at the entire Spurs roster

You beat me to it.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bulls first preseason game! Feels so good to see these niggas again.

BULLS NATION STAND THE FUCK UP.
    lol at preseason basketball...i still think they should just start the season on christmas day and say fuck fighting the NFL for ratings....basketball isn't all that great until around February any ways
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    Jazz vs Clippers was like a damn playoff game last night. Was crazy lol. Evans though :O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=-oNdH60x_Tc
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    block was cool but im pretty sure every other black guy in the nba can make that dunk
    title needs to be updated

also Dwight looks like such a fag in a lakers jersey
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    It wont let me update the title. Jay has to do it.
    fukkin lildikkz mo fuckaz [-(
    what evaz simpz