Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Top 20 Drummers of the past 25 years

12346»

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    The nazis have arrived.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    Amazing? Nah, overrated.

He's nothing but Double Bass and speed. His Drum solo with Zombie at Mayhem was so fucking boring.
    The Use of Random Capitalization confuses Me.
    ERIK used UNNECESSARY CAPITALIZATION

JACOB became confused!
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Stoop kid tried to leave his stoop!

But he was afraid!
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    Stoop kid tried to leave his stoop!

But he was afraid!
    HAROLD used TEASE!

STOOP KID's defense fell!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    You didn't capitalize the first letter, and you forgot a period. This makes your post a fragment, Rex.
    hellz yeah nigguh
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Amazing? Nah, overrated.

He's nothing but Double Bass and speed. His Drum solo with Zombie at Mayhem was so fucking boring.
    The Use of Random Capitalization confuses Me.
    ERIK used UNNECESSARY CAPITALIZATION

JACOB became confused!
    i loled
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I used to like him more than I do now, but SlipKnoT was NEVER my favorite band.

And no, I know Inferno wouldn't win this, not big, or "famous" enough.

Mike Portnoy, Neil Peart, or Nicko McBrain should have won.
    Nicko McBrain.....? I love Maiden, but what about his drumming would make him #1?
    It's sort of tough trying to wade through what could be the Maiden fanboy in me talking, but Nicko's got some excellent ability on the drums. Maiden doesn't write flashy drum material, but he really shines throughout POM. He's probably about the right place though.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    edited August 2010
  • Morbid_PunishmentMorbid_Punishment Posts: 448 salt miner
    The site that fans voted at was actually being fucked with for a few days. They kept reducing the votes and then they stopped. I guess someone complained about it. I am glad Jordison won though because he has done so much shit for other bands.
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    so im listening to the morning radio show rover's morning glory. its like a national show and a lot of people listen to it. this morning they went down the list of 20 greatest drummers that we've had on here for months. and just listening to them sound like idiots about this was actually making me mad. like they were just struggling to pronounce these names. like they had trouble with niko...portnoy as portny/portly etc. they never heard of portnoy or joey. before the list they guess number 1. here were their guesses....neil peart, tommy lee, lars ulrich, "the one armed guy from def leppard" then they were shock peart was 4. and predicted number 1 after they announced number 2 and they couldnt be more wrong. they announced joey jordison and were like who? the guy from slipknot. it kind of makes me mad that first they are just announcing this now and second that they cant figure out that tommy lee and lars are not great drummers compared to everyone else. /rant
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited August 2010
    ^Do they still use Antichrist Superstar as the opening music bed?
    I love winning with women
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    they do. and they use a bullet song for "know the show" i think 4 words or hand of blood. i cant remember but i would know if i heard it