Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Last Names

Comments

• SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    your are supremely boring and have a 50% chance of being a mormon

well im not...and im not that either.
    How do you know you aren't boring?

normally people dont want to hang out with boring people...and im always hanging out with someone...soo....

plus im alot like robin williams in a way...crazy..all over the place...if anything im more annoying to those who dont know me very well..
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Leonard
    King
    Roberts
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    normally people dont want to hang out with boring people...and im always hanging out with someone...soo....

plus im alot like robin williams in a way...crazy..all over the place...if anything im more annoying to those who dont know me very well..
    Have you ever seen a Robin Williams movie? Jeez, I don't think I've stayed awake the whole way through one.

Well, also, boring people tend to hang out with other boring people. I think a lot of people are boring.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    You two are fun to watch
    image Photobucket
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You two are fun to watch
    imageimage

Have you ever seen a Robin Williams movie? Jeez, I don't think I've stayed awake the whole way through one.

Well, also, boring people tend to hang out with other boring people. I think a lot of people are boring.

Have you seen his stand up?

and maybe its not people who are boring, Maybe its just you.

Just because i have a boring last name, and im from utah, dosnt mean im boring or even mormon...

I moved to Az when i was a little kid...so technically im from here... and i was raised non religious.

im done with this conversation sir. im also done with you constantly attacking me.

good day.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    nick is boring
    thats why i ignored his calls and never called him back
    i was almost running out of excuses why i never got a "missed call"

mind you, this was many months ago
    imageimage
    nick is boring
    thats why i ignored his calls and never called him back
    i was almost running out of excuses why i never got a "missed call"

mind you, this was many months ago
    Half of the time we talked i was playing Xbox or watching tv..pretty much something else was preoccupying me. lol

it was like a year or so..
    What do you mean I'm constantly attacking you? I'm just challenging your narcissistic self approval, just like anyone should. No one should consider self-examination as unbiased information.

"Have you seen his stand up?"

Yeah, for his fame, he is the least funny guy on stage I have ever seen.
    really? preoccupied with what? talking about your crazy ex who you wanted to marry?
    because thats all i heard coming out of your mouth
    and i doubt your time was THAT consumed with tv/xbox considering you were the one to call me every time
    imageimage
    edited August 2010
    That has to be an overstatement...Or you have God send you a list of comedians that he has already approved
    image Photobucket
    That has to be an overstatement...Or you have God send you a list of comedians that he has already approved
    What?
    <_>

call it what you want. Youre calling me out on something that really has no reason to be called out on. Having a certain last name or being from a certain state dosnt justify a "Challenge of narcissistic self approval"..

however i do not see this narcissistic self approval you speak of. if you're attempting to call me narcissistic, take a look in the mirror.

you are the most biased, narcissistic, elitest guy i have ever come across. Thats cool and everything i mean be who you want to be im not going to bash you on it. I dont do shit to you, i leave you alone...and yet you still come at me.

Im not going to pull an erik here and be all "FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING QUEERBAGDICKSUCKER" im just going to say that im tired of your bullshit.

once again i am done with this. Have a good one.

That Robin Williams is the least funny guy you have seen on stage. Yeah he's nowhere near the top, but I have seen a loooooot worse than him
    image Photobucket
    so the "im done with this" count is now 2
    imageimage
    really? preoccupied with what? talking about your crazy ex who you wanted to marry?
    and i doubt your time was THAT consumed with tv/xbox considering you were the one to call me every time

Crazy ex who i wanted to marry. Theres only ONE girl ive ever wanted to marry. And that is my fiance. You're another one who keeps attacking me for no reason.

ill say the same thing i said to Wine.

Im not going to pull an erik here and be all "FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING QUEERBAGDICKSUCKER" im just going to say that im tired of your bullshit.

ladies and gentlemen, the count has risen to 3
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer

Crazy ex who i wanted to marry. Theres only ONE girl ive ever wanted to marry. And that is my fiance. You're another one who keeps attacking me for no reason.

ill say the same thing i said to Wine.

Wine? Bullshit?
    say it isnt so.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    I'm a little confused here...