Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Lost a good friend this week.........

1235»

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Hey! Don't lump me in with those two asshole! I have had ADHD my entire life I know some people over use the term and say they have it when they don't but I really do.

Anyway that sucks sir I would be a mess if I lost one of my close friends. I know if I was in your posistion I have no idea what I would do if I went to the show I'd be a mess the entire time thinking they should be there with me and if I stayed home I'd be a mess thinking about being there and thinking about my friend. So i don't think there is any wrong choice it's just what you think would be easier on you
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I wish I could just delete the entire middle of this thread....I was afraid that would happen....sorry, Alec.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    I wish I could just delete the entire middle of this thread....I was afraid that would happen....sorry, Alec.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Hey! Don't lump me in with those two asshole! I have had ADHD my entire life I know some people over use the term and say they have it when they don't but I really do.

Anyway that sucks sir I would be a mess if I lost one of my close friends. I know if I was in your posistion I have no idea what I would do if I went to the show I'd be a mess the entire time thinking they should be there with me and if I stayed home I'd be a mess thinking about being there and thinking about my friend. So i don't think there is any wrong choice it's just what you think would be easier on you

While you and I don't always see eye to eye on things I do appreciate the fact that you are trying to offer solid advice. Thank you, sir. I wouldn't lump you in with the other two simply because I feel like you have more intelligence than them and don't act like a spoiled prima dona.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I'm sorry, Alec. :(
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that. That's awful.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    rlly sorry to hear this
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    * bro hug*
    I've always got a fellow metal heads back in time of need.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!