Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Behemoth Tour Cancelled Due To Health Concerns with Nergal

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    edited August 2010
    Hopefully he can go through chemo and it does work. Although, leukemia is worse in adults than children so I'm going to try to not get my hopes up

Page
    edited August 2010
    post?

*EDIT* Ahhhh there it is
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    might as well not bother to ever get your hopes up considering hell die eventually anyway
    imageimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2010
    might as well not bother to ever get your hopes up considering hell die eventually anyway
    Fuck you, you FUCKING cunt. I hope YOU fucking die in a fire, FUCK.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Well everyone dies eventually but right now would not be good. Anytime is not good but you guys get the point
    FUCK!
    imageimage
    FUCK!
    :P
    Well everyone dies eventually but right now would not be good. Anytime is not good but you guys get the point
    I don't want him to die while he's still a massive influence upon the metal community. Plus, on a personal note, I'd like to see them a few more times.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    FUCK!
    FUCK. YOU. Nergal is my idol and I love him and you stupid faggots want to fuck with my shit, suck my dick. I have seen Behemoth twice, I am their biggest fucking fan, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU? NOTHING. I'm the most motherfucking metal motherfucker on this fucking board, so just FUCK. OFF.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    FUCK!
    FUCK. YOU. Nergal is my idol and I love him and you stupid faggots want to fuck with my shit, suck my dick. I have seen Behemoth twice, I am their biggest fucking fan, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU? NOTHING. I'm the most motherfucking metal motherfucker on this fucking board, so just FUCK. OFF.
    dont tell me youre gonna write a letter to him and spill your heart out and start to cry!
    imageimage
    I didn't want to share this letter, because it's personal to me, but here it is...

Dear Nergal,

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

Love,
    Erik
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    FUCK!
    My ratio: 5:14
    Brian's Ratio: 11:53

Another victory for the wine.
    Bianca's ratio: 1:1

You just got dethroned take your life away
    im just a cunt though, right?
    p.s. john holgado will outlive nergal
    imageimage

There has to be a minimum of 10 words, sorry bud.
    im just a cunt though, right?
    p.s. john holgado will outlive nergal
    I will outlive John Holgado.
    so will i, im just saying
    imageimage

There has to be a minimum of 10 words, sorry bud.
    Well honk my hooter.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wow. Not even gonna say anything. Fucking retards.
    Well honk my hooter.
    Well I'll be a junebug's uncle on Christmas.
    Oh come on, don't make it sound like your outbursts with frequent profanity aren't a source of comedy. Sure, they aren't meant to be taken as such, especially not at the time, but laugh a little.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    The anger slowly begins to build...