Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Anyone ever hear of the band Try to Infect

Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
edited August 2010 in Off Topic
Well their lead singer actually contacted me on youtube, and wanted me to do a vocal cover of their songs. I asked him to do this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISFiz4heqxQ

and he sent me full lyrics and all. Ive even told him to warn his other band members, so they don't complain when my cover hits.

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited August 2010
    HAHA, Chew, you will find yourself on Tosh.0 one day. And when that day comes, you will be my hero.

Can we send shit it? We should try and get you on a web investigation to see if your video's are legit.
    image Photobucket
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    go head. i don't give a shit (and i actually don't watch tosh.0. someone on another board pointed out the human centipede review he did.) so yeah, find any video you want and send that shit in
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    "And make sure we can air it: Original music only, and no recognizable brands. That means no Beyoncé songs in the background and drink that Diet Coke when the camera ain't rollin', okay?"

I'm a little confused, but I guess you are ruled out.
    Yeah I saw the episode with the edited version..you kept hearing the cuts, it was about 3 minutes long on the show
    image Photobucket
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    lol, yeah, the video that i posted is about 25 minutes of him essentially doing play by play of the movie, and his take on it. yeah, i assume talking about sewing people ass to mouth and all the other stuff in that movie isn't really tv friendly