Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Avenged Sevenfold Nightmare number 1

124»

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I'm definitely only buying one copy of The Final Frontier. If people are actually buying multiple copies I won't consider it a victory at all. I'd like to see Maiden at #1 and I'd be happy if they made it but it wouldn't feel the same as if i knew everyone was only buying one copy
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited August 2010
    I'm definitely only buying one copy of The Final Frontier. If people are actually buying multiple copies I won't consider it a victory at all. I'd like to see Maiden at #1 and I'd be happy if they made it but it wouldn't feel the same as if i knew everyone was only buying one copy
    If someone buys ten copies and gives all but one away to others, it's legit. Don't be so picky. You act like this is the first album people are going to pull this shit for. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    If someone buys ten copies and gives all but one away to others, it's legit. Don't be so picky. You act like this is the first album people are going to pull this shit for. <_>
    imageimage
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    XXXD
    I wouldnt pull that shit ever! not even for bodom lulz
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Just saying. If I bought 10 copies to keep it would just feel weird like I was cheating or something
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    XXXD
    I wouldnt pull that shit ever! not even for bodom lulz
    D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

I just read that as Katia doesn't like Maiden.

Jokes, but I completely understand it. I'm not going to do it because I can't afford it.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    I've seen some bands buy hundreds of copies of their own CD. Most of the time they give them away to friends, family, fans, etc. That practice has been going on for years(people buying multiple copies) and probably won't end anytime soon. It helps them increase sales, build a larger fan base, etc. Pretty smart move if you ask me........
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    i alrdy preordered da new maiden...
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?