Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Godsmack and FFDP tour

laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
edited August 2010 in Off Topic
If this happens, i am definately going! from a Texas newpaper:

If you’ve been wondering why Godsmack hasn’t announced a full-fledged tour despite having released an album on May 4, wonder no longer. The Boston band is about to lay the smack down — and who better to lay it down with than Five Finger Death Punch?

According to Death Punch drummer Jeremy Spencer, the two bands will be touring in October, possibly with a third as yet unnamed group. Though nothing has officially been booked and thus, no official announcement has been made on either band’s website, I spoke exclusively by phone earlier today with Spencer, a few hours before Five Finger Death Punch was to take the stage outside Chicago on the Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival.

Asked to name drummers who have influenced him, Spencer cited a few, including “Shannon Larkin of Godsmack, who we’re getting ready to tour with in October.”

Asked if the tour would include just their two bands, Spencer added: “There will probably be somebody else. I’m not even sure if the paper work is done, but we’ve agreed to do it.”

Comments