Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bands you hope NEVER get put on Mayhem Fest

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I'm about to open a huge can of asshurt right here but I'm gonna type it anyway...

Iron Maiden.

In the words oh the great Shang Tsung " IT HAS BEGUN".

:o)
    I bet a lot that if you gave them a chance live you'd change your mind. Just saying....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    I'm about to open a huge can of asshurt right here but I'm gonna type it anyway...

Iron Maiden.

In the words oh the great Shang Tsung " IT HAS BEGUN".

:o)
    I bet a lot that if you gave them a chance live you'd change your mind. Just saying....
    I've seen Iron Maiden live before.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    I saw them on Ozzfest.

Look, I never liked the band before Ozzfest and I didn't leave there a fan.

I like a few of their songs but not enough to call myself a fan.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Attack Attack
    Bring Me The Horizon
    Emmure
    A Day To Remeber

Basicaly any band like those.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Honestly iron maiden because they wouldn't get the set length they need unless there were only 3 main stage bands and it wouldn't be an iron maiden experience really
    If they abolished the second headliner spot they could do it. But they're too big for the festival.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    I could imagine Coheed, Emmure, and Bring Me The Horizon being placed on this tour.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Attack Attack
    Bring Me The Horizon
    Emmure
    A Day To Remeber

Basicaly any band like those.
    imageimage
    Honestly iron maiden because they wouldn't get the set length they need unless there were only 3 main stage bands and it wouldn't be an iron maiden experience really
    If they abolished the second headliner spot they could do it. But they're too big for the festival.
    They would consider it, according to Steve.
    They would consider it, according to Steve.
    Unless they specifically said Mayhem, I don't believe that it's an option for them. They sell a shit ton of tickets in amphitheaters only slightly smaller than Mayhem's venues, and they have complete control over what they do.
    They said they would consider a traveling festival, and we know it can't be Ozzfest....
    They said they would consider a traveling festival, and we know it can't be Ozzfest....
    That doesn't mean that it's Mayhem they have in mind. They approve of the concept of Iron Maiden at a traveling festival, but I still don't see it happening.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    lamb of god wont be on this years mayhem their booked for 2 years!!!
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    That doesn't mean that it's Mayhem they have in mind. They approve of the concept of Iron Maiden at a traveling festival, but I still don't see it happening.
    I don't see them with any other choice if they wanted to go that route.
    But what if mayhem is part of that 2 years?
    But what if mayhem is part of that 2 years?
    OH LOL SO OBVIOUS WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    exactly...
    noone knoows...
    were all gonna have to wait i guess
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    Dirtball, could you either make it so your sigs are side to side with each other or get rid of one of them?
    I don't see them with any other choice if they wanted to go that route.
    That's true, but what I'm saying is that there is no conceivable reason for them to take that route. They're doing great in venues just about as big, and it's by themselves. It doesn't make sense financially or as a part of their show.