Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Sons of Anarchy

Comments

• GregTheShowerDemonGregTheShowerDemon Posts: 465 salt miner
    Juice will die next episode  
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I've thought about them ending it in a way where Jax dies and we flash forward to where any remaining members ride with Abel as prez. I doubt they will kill Juice tonight. Remember how long they dragged Clay out for? I'm thinking Juice gets redemption shot and someone has to find out about Gemma. 
  • GregTheShowerDemonGregTheShowerDemon Posts: 465 salt miner
    Juice will probly die next episode or one after, Sutter said in interview a major character dies in ep 8 or 9  
    I don't really see Juice as a major character
    From a fan POV i don't either but he's been in the main cast since mid season 1. 
    And holy fuck that ending tonight made me sick! WARNING SPOILERS!!!

Abel overhearing that Gemma killed Tara and those fuckers gouging Bobby's eye. That part killed me. Really hope they don't kill him. And how much you wanna bet August killed all the niners? 
    edited October 2014
    Juice will probly die next episode or one after, Sutter said in interview a major character dies in ep 8 or 9  
    I really liked all the club characters. Obv don't mind losing the smaller ones like Quinn or Montez, but it would suck balls if Tig, Happy, Bobby, or Chibs (my favorite) died. Although I'm guessing we're losing at least two of them. 0 for most side characters. Only ones I really like are Nero (Jimmy Smits is one of the best actors ever), Chuckie (he has has so many "awwww" moments lately), and Lyla (No its not because she is smokin fucking hot, I kinda like her character). 
    idgaf about lyla

and the kid actor they have for abel is sooo shitty.
    Considering Kurt Sutter wants to drag this shit out as long as possible I bet the next episode Abel tells Wendy what he heard, Wendy confronts Gemma, and Gemma kills Wendy.
    Yeah dear god the actor for Abel sucks. I know he's probably like 7 but still. Kid can barely speak a sentence. And if this fucking show waits until the last episode to reveal this shit it will lose some credibility. Needed to happen like two episodes ago (right after they "finished" with Lin). Abel should kill Gemma. Would be pretty funny. 
    I've seen 5 year olds be better actors than that kid
    Oh yeah dude. There are much better child actors. Fuck the baby who plays Thomas is a better actor. 
    baby from Breaking Bad = goat actress
    You watchin tonight? @Xenocide
    I'll watch it sometime today
    This episode put the nail in the coffin that this is going to end with either the Sons being destroyed or the chapter deciding to kill Jax. Dude is so done.

Not gonna lie this season is definitely better than 5 and 6 but still nowhere near the first 3.
    probably gonna wind up being Chibs who has to take him out. that'd make for an emotional scene
    Yeah Jax broke the final line shooting Jury dirty like that. Thats only going to come back to bite them. This season is pretty good but yeah agreed still no where near the awesome story/character developments they had for seasons 1-3. 
    Also have an ending prediction. You know how they have had that picture of all the bikers in a circle with SAMCRO in the middle these past couple seasons? I think at the end, The Mayans, Other SOA charters, and Niners are going to gather around them in a circle and gun them all down. Think about it, they have screwed everyone over. Especially, the Nevada charter with gunning Jury down like that. And in front of his VP. Some bogus ass bullshit. Jax should be suffering for this, not Bobby. Shit is killing me.