Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Homdel, NJ Mayhem

HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited July 2010 in Off Topic
MAYHEM TWICE! My girl's sister got me and my girl 2 tickets to tomorrow's mayhem in north jersey at the PNC Bank Arts Center, anyone ever been there b4? i just found out like 10 mins ago, and i thought i was sitting on my ass doing nothing tomorrow, awesome! she got them for us somehow through her job! so i get to go to 2 mayhems in 1 week, fuckin, A! i'm excited, this time i'll make sure i drink more water, hopefully it's not as hott my face is just starting to peel from last friday. anyone else goin?

Comments

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Lucky! I want to go.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yea, i moved to trenton a few months ago, so its more like an hr, from blackwood, i think it would be almost 2. so i'm going to 2 all day concerts back 2 back, this and summer slaughter thursday! fucking awesome!
    Nice. If I didn't have work tomorrow...I'd totally go to Homdel. I got Carnival of Madness on Friday anyway. Hopefully you won't get burned this time.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    yea, i'm pounding on the sunscreen this time, i was a dumbass and didnt put any on b4, shit hurt for 2 days!
    The burn on my shoulders still hurt.
  • bmarkell24bmarkell24 Posts: 82
    im going but i have never been to a festival at pnc
    edited July 2010
    homdel, nj recap...
    got there round 330, they take my bottle caps off my water which sucks, cause then you cant put them in your pocket.

shadows fall- 6/10, only saw last 2 songs, sounded ok again, good, not great.

norma faggot jean- 0/10, after shadows fall i said to my girl, lets go check out this next band norma jean, i never seen them before. soon as they come on stage the pit turns into a tang soo doo karate event, and the singer comes on stage and spits(i mean hocks a fucking loogie) into the crowd, on his fans. fuck that, i left after that, thats some bullshit, spitting on your fans, i hope they disband and are forgotten forever. i heard them from across the lot waiting for chimaira and they are a horrible band anyway, the spitting on fans thing just made it worse for me, thats disrespectful as shit.

chimiara- 9/10, they were better than last friday in camden. i was closer, the sound was alot better, maybe cause all the trees. they have a great guitar player, they just sound nsync and the vocals were excellent. and i love how them and hatebreed are thankful for the crowd and letting us know their appreciation, not spitting on us.

atreyu- 4/10, i can see why people would like this band, some songs are catchy, but i think theyre on the wrong tour, they shoulda been on warped tour or something. plus i heard them from across the parkinglot waiting for hatebreed.

hatebreed- 11/10, once again best band of the day, best pit, best sound, loudest, this was one of the most fun times i've ever had seeing hatebreed, and i always have fun seeing them. i was in the pit the whole set. i didnt have to protect my bro this time. everyone was into it, the pit went behind the sound booth and stretched across the stage. alot of crowd surfing some ass was on all 4's letting people use him as a launching pad for crowd surfing. hatebreed is soo much fun, dont miss them!

winds of plague- 7/10, i like this band, i dont know why, but i do. i only stayed for a few songs, i was exausted from hatebreed. they just get the crowd going the singer gets really into it. theyre like a hardcore band, with a keyboard. and i think that keyboardist chick is hott.

5fdp- ?/10, rehydrated and got food.

lamb of god- 7/10, they sounded a little better at this place, but they just didnt seem too into it. i think randy wishes he was in hatebreed. there were some nice pits on the lawn, but i cant mosh on the lawn with my fucked up ankle the way it slopes down. i think i would have enjoyed LOG alot more if they played a side stage

rob zombie- 8/10, i realized i dont really like zombie's music all that well, but the show itself is incredible, i got all the way to the front of the lawn and it sounded better down there. i gave him 10/10 for camden cause of the show. 8/10, cause the show is what makes him, if he just played like LOG or hatebreed, it wouldnt be as good. but the effects and fire and shit are what make him. i liked it. it was awesome! he should make another movie

korn- ?/10, i left, was tired and wanted to beat the traffic, plus i'm going to summer slaughter tomorrow, so i didnt feel like waiting a 1/2 hr for korn, and hr for them to play, than prolly 2 hrs stuck in traffic getting home. so i got home at a decent time and im gonna rest up for tomorrow.

haha, i was in giants country up north so all the giants fans were giving me shit about my eagles hat, even beattie from hatebreed had a giants hat. i had fun, glad my girls sister hooked us up with the tix. i finally got to see those crazy metal mulisha dudes it was awesome watching them ride during chimiara. once again, dont miss hatebreed and zombie! and drink madd water