Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The "Control The Side Advertisement" thread

Comments

• TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    Mmm sweet lemonade oooh sweet lemonade.
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    what i get
    Bullshit. Hahahahah

I get the same thing, 'cept it says Tampa's Best.

mine constantly says Phoenix's Best.
    Duh, thats the point.

IM NOT IN PHOENIX THOUGH! lol

it lies. <_>
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Breast Augmentation surgery for larger breasts that look and feel natural.
    Locate plastic surgeons who specialize in breast augmentation and implant surgery.
    Find the answers you need to your questions about breast implants and augmentation.

Since the advent of breast augmentation surgery in the 1960s, millions of women have enhanced their bodies with silicone and saline implants. Breast augmentation has become one of the most commonly performed cosmetic plastic surgical procedures. Today, women enjoy the benefits of this experience with results that look and feel natural.

Our breast augmentation photo gallery is one of the largest collections of before and after photographs on the web. And you can now search by patient height and weight, or by procedure and implant info.

We have information on breast augmentation costs and financing, surgical procedures and implant safety. Or browse questions to our surgeons to see answers to common questions about breast implants and augmentation surgery. Brows through our brand-new blogs by patients and doctors, discussing all aspects of breast surgery. And be sure to visit our discussion forum to discuss your cosmetic surgery experiences or air any questions and concerns about breast implants with other women.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Breast augmentation is changing the shape of the world. Also known as augmentation mammoplasty, breast augmentation has been a growing area of plastic surgery every year for the past 10 years.

These articles provide information about breast augmentation, breast implants, various types of breast surgery and other related topics.

Take our two-minute online self-evaluation, and generate a custom report on whether you are a breast implant candidate. Take the breast implant evaluation now.

Cosmetic breast surgery gives you a lot of individualized options for changing the size and shape of your breasts. Surgical methods and breast-implant technology have improved dramatically in recent years: breast augmentation is less invasive, with more options and better post-surgical results. Get the details on breast augmentation procedures.

Knowing what's involved and what to expect are important first steps in making a decision about breast augmentation. This article gives you some food for thought when considering whether or what type of breast augmentation is best for you. Learn more about breast augmentation.

Answer a few brief questions to learn whether saline or silicone breast implants might be a better choice for you. Sponsored by Mentor Corporation. Take the implant screening now.

Costs vary over a wide range depending upon the plastic surgeon, your region, the type and extent of your procedure and other factors. While it is impossible to give you an accurate prediction for an individual breast augmentation, this article gives you a good idea of the average costs and the factors to consider in predicting what a surgeon will charge for your desired procedure. Is the cost of breast augmentation feasible for you?

The vast majority of breast augmentation procedures today use silicone or saline breast implants. You have options in implant size, type and even location, based on your individual needs. The Breast Implant Consumer Guide in this website gives you general information, specific options, detailed procedures, and more. Go to the Breast Implants Consumer Guide.

There are many reasons for revision breast augmentation, but mainly this procedure is performed when you are not happy with some aspect of the look and/or feel of your new breasts. Revision breast augmentation can be more complicated than primary breast augmentation, will likely cost more and may entail a more involved recovery. Find out more about revision breast augmentation now.
    Hmm..you talk about tits and get ads for going green.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    I never see ads <_>

ABP ftw
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    IT NEVER ENDS
    IT NEVER ENDS
    IT NEVER ENDS
    IT NEVER ENDS
    IT NEVER ENDS
    IT NEVER ENDS

IT NEVER ENDS
    IT NEVER ENDS
    IT NEVER ENDS
    IT NEVER ENDS
    IT NEVER ENDS
    IT NEVER ENDS

IT NEVER ENDS
    IT NEVER ENDS
    IT NEVER ENDS
    IT NEVER ENDS
    IT NEVER ENDS
    IT NEVER ENDS

IT NEVER ENDS
    IT NEVER ENDS
    IT NEVER ENDS
    IT NEVER ENDS
    IT NEVER ENDS
    IT NEVER ENDS

IT NEVER ENDS
    IT NEVER ENDS
    IT NEVER ENDS
    IT NEVER ENDS
    IT NEVER ENDS
    IT NEVER ENDS

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    LESS FAGGOTRY

I love winning with women
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    College football was dominating the ads a the past couple days for me
    image Photobucket
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    I think it might be a little bit hard to control the ads now.
    image Photobucket
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    i have no ads
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    Sarcasm guys, sarcasm
    image Photobucket
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    GOR
    GOR
    GOR
    GOR
    GOR
    GOR
    GOR
    GOR
    GOR
    GOR
    GOR
    GOR
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    seriously... i hav no ads
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    BOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBSBOOBS