Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Movie Title Help

rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
edited July 2010 in Off Topic
Ok, I have three movies that I can't remember the names of, I'll start off with the easiest and end out with the hardest.

1.) It's on the tip of my tongue but I can't think of it, it's about cars and trucks that start attacking these people and they seek shelter in a quick-stop or something and eventually the last one left is a [tune in next week], which they end up stopping too.

2.) This one I can remember quite well. I watched it on Starz a few years ago, it's about this family going to a Christmas party and the father decides to take a short-cut and they encounter really strange things like people laying on the road. I also remember they couldn't go in the words or something because I think a killer(s) was in the woods. And eventually [Bob Saget]. It was a Mystery and the title had something to do with 'Road'.

3.) This one I can barely remember after I watched it on Encore many years ago. I remember the title had something to do with 'Hornet' (no, not Green Hornet) and I believe it was about these 2 guys in the woods and where ever they go they see this car which I believe was green. It was another Mystery, hopefully some one can help me out with this one because I remember it being pretty good.

Chew?

I guess we should make this the official 'movie title help thread'
Post edited by rammstein516 on

Comments