Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Nightmare Leaked! - Official A7X Discussion Thread

1101112131416»

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    This has been a weird day on the boards....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SOLID STATE
    I hope your tubes burn out so you have to spend some cash money.

Meanwhile I'll enjoy my inferior tone that will never cost me extra.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Buying tubes are like buying light bulbs, won't cost me much. Can get them done today if I wanted to. SS isn't real sound it's simulated and digital, like Line 6.

edited July 2010
    Buying tubes are like buying light bulbs, won't cost me much. Can get them done today if I wanted to. SS isn't real sound it's simulated and digital, like Line 6.
    Only Line 6 blows not because it is solid state, but because it is garbage tone mixed in with mud.

Although strangely enough non-Spider Line 6 tube amps are good.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I've heard they're just ok. I'm getting a peavey 6505 plus combo by the end of summer. Kinda tired of not being heard over drums lol
    This has been a weird day on the boards....
    Yes it has. A very weird day. I'm willing to bet everyone collaborated on doing shrooms then going on the forums
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I heard from an anonymous tip that you have a Line 6 Spider and a Marshall MG? am 1 right?

I'll only answer if you say how you got that info. I know it's from UG but how exactly
    Probably from that 5chan website he always goes on